Chapter Nintey Five: Zayn Realized

You stared at Niall who was unfolding his blindfold. "Oh no....." you thought to yourself. Niall looked up at you so innocently. "Turn around?" he asked very very politely. You groaned. "I don't know about this.." you said hesitantly as you turned around and allowed him to place the blindfold over your eyes. "Awwwwwww, babe!" Niall said as you felt him tie a knot around your head. "Can you see anything?" Niall asked in your ear. You shook your head. "Not a thing..." you answered. "Perfect!" he cheered. You weren't sure about this. "Now face me." You turned around so you faced Niall even though you couldn't see him. "You sure you can't see anything?" he asked. "I'm sure Niall." you replied. You heard him chuckle as you also heard him playing with some utensils. You heard him blow a puff of air. "Open." he said.

      You slowly opened your mouth to then feel a piece of food on your lips. You ate the food off of the fork Niall was feeding you. You heard him chuckling. You chewed and swallowed. You surprisingly liked it. "It's good!" you smiled. Niall smiled as well. "Okay, well how about this one?" he asked as he grabbed another bit of food and placed it to your lips. It was mushy. Must've been some mashed potatoes. "That's really good." you said. You liked mashed potatoes. Since you liked it so much, Niall kept on feeding you them 'til you said you had enough. For the next ten or fifteen minutes, Niall spent time picking out some certain foods for you to try without knowing what it looked like. God knows what he was feeding you. Luckily nothing was too outrageous.

      "And you've officially tried every dish on this table!" Niall cheered as you heard him set the fork down on the table. You wondered if he was eating some as well. You didn't know. You smiled as you were about to take the blindfold off. "No wait wait!" Nialler stopped you before you removed it. You froze. "What?" you asked. You heard him chuckle again. "There's actually one more I forgot." You sighed and opened your mouth slightly for him to feed you another piece of food. You, expecting another bit of food to be placed on your lips, instead ended up feeling his lips being pressed against yours. You closed your mouth and kissed him back. He made sure not to be too intense. You were in public after all. Niall respectfully pulled away after a couple seconds. You ended up giggling afterwards. "So how was that?" he asked as if he just fed you some more food which only made you giggle more. "That was my favorite." you said. Niall laughed as he said "You can take it off now love." You happily removed the blindfold as you looked at Niall who was on his phone. "Whatcha doing?" you asked. Niall then turned his phone and showed you the screen. He took an Instagram video of him feeding you. Your jaw dropped as Niall began to laugh.

     "Niall!" you complained as you slapped him with the blindfold. He continued laughing as his Instagram notifications were blowing up. "Look how popular you are!" he exclaimed. You saw the video was posted only two minutes ago with already tens of thousands of likes and thousands of comments. "Oh God..." you said. Niall chuckled as he leaned in and kissed your cheek gently. "Now that you've tried everything, you can happily take whatever you'd like." Niall kindly offered. You smiled as you began fixing yourself a plate. Niall did the same. You grabbed some more of those mashed potatoes. You watched Niall fix himself a huge plate of practically everything. He would've eaten everything if he gotten the chance. You thought it was funny. You took out your phone and faced the camera towards him. "Hey." you said. Niall looked at you and saw you wanted to take a picture. He happily grabbed his plate and posed, making a huge smile with his mouth open. You happily took a photo. The flash went off and poor Nialler blinked so hard afterwards. "Oh sorry!" you automatically apologized as he was holding his forehead. He obviously didn't expect a bright flash to come on. "It's alright babe! I just wanna eat my food, that's all." You smiled and let him eat his food. You looked at the photo you just took of him and smiled at it. He posted you to Instagram? You were posting him to Instagram.

     You chose a filter then added him to the photo. You captioned "Someone's too happy...." You uploaded it. You got thousands of likes and hundreds of comment within seconds. "OMG NIALL<3<3<3<3" "Niallerrrr can't stop eating!! Hahahahahaha xxx" "Hes eating all that by himself? DAMN." You were laughing at all the comments you were getting. Niall must've heard you cause he lifted his head from his plate and looked in your direction. "What?" he asked. You showed him your phone screen. His eyes widened as he saw the photo of himself. He automatically got out his phone and went on Instagram. He liked the photo and actually left a comment. "Ahahahahahahaha!! Don't mess with me and my food !" You wondered if anyone would realize he commented.