Chapter Five: Harry Styles

To be honest, you kind of wanted to hold Niall’s hand. The both of you looked at eachother and smiled, slightly embarrassed. Then you sped up with the others. Harry came over to you and nudged your shoulder. “You and Niall hmmmm?” he said mischievously. “Harry.” you said. He laughed. Zayn came over to you. “Come on babe.” he said as he put his arm around you. You looked over and saw Liam walking Danielle and Louis, Eleanor. You ended up walking for quite a while. But then you stopped at an empty park with a beautiful fountain surrounded by flowers with a few benches. “Let’s sit.” Louis suggested as Eleanor sat on his lap. You took a seat next to Zayn. He made a face. “What? You don’t want to sit on my lap?” he asked you while making a face. You took a breath then sat on his lap as he requested. “Awwww.” Harry said. Zayn wrapped his arms around your stomach and kissed your cheek. “You two kids are so cute together.” Louis teased. Zayn stuck his tongue out. “I love you.” Zayn whispered in your ear. You didn't react. You simply smiled.

     “I’m so lonely.” Harry said while sitting all by himself. “Awwww.” you spoke. “I’ll love you Harreh.” Niall said as he took a seat on Harry’s lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. “Oh my Niall.” he said as he gave him a hug. “Ew.” Louis gestured. “Jealous?” Zayn questioned him. “Of course I am!” Louis automatically admitted. That got a laugh out of all of you. “It’s okay Lou. I’ll keep you company until Niall gets off Harry.” Eleanor offered. Louis smirked and pecked her lips gently. You loved them together. “It’s so lovely here.” Danielle said after a few moments of silence. “Yeah. Quite nice isn’t it?” Liam agreed. You all nodded. A couple more seconds later, Zayn spoke up. “Hey, come here. I want to show you something.” he said. You hopped off his lap as he escorted you to the fountain. “Do you see that design at the bottom there?” Zayn questioned while putting a hand on your back and bending over slightly to look down into the water. You looked over. “I don’t see any-” SPLASH! Zayn pushed you in without any warning.

     Zayn went hysterical along with the others. Eleanor and Danielle's mouths were wide open. “Zayn!” you shouted getting up from the water. He kept on laughing. In fact, he was too busy laughing, not realizing that Niall was sneaking up behind him. “Ahhhhh!” Zayn screamed as he went in. Niall laughed his beautiful laugh. Zayn splashed you in the face. “Niall!” he shouted as he fixed his hair. Niall kept on laughing. You saw Liam and Louis exchange a few looks. You knew what was going to happen. "No.” Eleanor said. “Liam don’t even think about it!” Danielle said while trying to get away. Louis and Liam both raised their eyebrows as they picked up their girlfriends. Both of them, squirming to get away. “No! No, no please!” Eleanor begged. “Liam!” Danielle critisized. They both got throw into the fountain with you and Zayn. Of course, Liam and Louis hopped in immediately after their girlfriends. They started splashing them. They splashed back. Zayn pulled you over towards him and put you in a head lock.

     “I got you now!” Zayn joked as he pretend to choke. “I’ll save you _____!” Harry shouted as he took off his shoes and socks, then jumped into the water to save you. Harry went over to you and Zayn as he clawed you two apart. “Let go of her!” Harry commanded. “No!” Zayn responded. You felt like a stuffed animal being torn apart by two children. After you were finally released, the rest of the crew came over to you. Everyone was soaking. Everyone besides Niall. He was still dry. A breeze came. You saw Danielle shiver. “Come on. We 'ought to get back inside.” Liam said as he stepped out of the fountain. He helped out Danielle who looked rather cold. Everyone got out. Niall was still dry. “Hey, Niall. You’re not wet.” Liam told him. He nodded. “I’ve noticed.” he said. “Don’t be a party pooper man.” Louis reprimanded. He shrugged. You couldn’t help but laugh a bit. “I’m sorry I pushed you into the fountain.” Zayn apologized as he took off his jacket which was drenched. “It’s okay. I had fun.” you replied. He smiled at you. You started walking back to the flat. You were very cold.