Chapter Eighty Five: Ready for a Twitcam

In all honesty, for you all... It felt a little odd being back home. That week spent at the Caribbean seemed like the longest week ever. In a good way of course. Laying on the beach as the sun blew out was a lot of work. Niall was on the floor in front of you as you were running your fingers through his blonde hair with brown roots. "You know what we should do tomorrow?" he asked as he bent his head backwards so he could see your face. You looked down at him. "What's that?" you asked him. “I say the eight of us stay home all day tomorrow in our pajamas, this means ladies, no makeup.” Niall started off. You, Eleanor and Danielle all looked at Niall suspiciously. He continued on “Make home cooked meals, watch movies, do a Twitcam and cuddle with each other.” Niall said. You couldn’t help but laugh. You all started laughing after Niall said that he had said. Niall got red and embarrassment. “Awwww, Nialler you’re so adorable.” Harry said. Niall got even more red than before. “What’s so wrong with that idea?” He asked. Then you all looked at each other. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea. “Now that I think about it, the idea isn’t so bad.” Louis said. You all nodded in agreement. “Yeah good idea Niall!” Zayn said. “Where did you come up with that one?” Harry wondered. You looked at Niall. He thought for moment. “I don’t know…” He started. “I guess just came to me.” He said. You chuckled at the Irish one.

     “Niall is right.” Louis said. “It’s our last week. We need at least one day per week and be lazy bums and do absolutely nothing. The rest of the week we can jam pack as much fun as we possibly can before _____ leaves.” He said. Nice going Louis. Everybody looked at you and their expressions change from happy to sad again. Now dropped his head down. He took a deep breath and looked at Zayn who did the same as Niall. You decided to bypass the moment and say “I’m up for the idea.” You try to seem as happy as he possibly could. But the other saw through you. They knew you like a book. Eleanor quickly change the conversation before things got worse. “Hey Louis, I think there is an episode of Friends on right now. You should turn on the channel.” She said. Louis scurried over to the remote control and turned on the telly. Eleanor looked at you and winked. You smile right back. You continue playing with Niall’s hair.

     For the rest of the day, you were lazy like you were going to be tomorrow.  For dinner, you ordered pizza and watched television. You were really in the mood to do anything because it was your first day back home. As everyone got ready for bed, you stood in front of Zayn’s bedroom door. You knocked on it once. “Zayn?” You asked. “hold on.” You heard from the other side. You patiently waited as you heard footsteps on the other side of the door. In a swift movement, Zayn open the door wide open. “Oh hey.” He said to you. “May I come in?” You asked him. “Of course.” He said as he got out of your way and let you inside. He stepped inside his door and fixed yourself onto his bed. “What’s up kiddo?” He asked. “Nothing.” He said. “I just want to see you.” He smiled at him. Zayn’s smiled back. “Well you can always do that.” He said as he sat down next you. He sat down and said nothing. He just stared at you. He chuckled a little bit in order to avoid awkwardness. “What?” You asked while chuckling. “Nothing.” Zayn responded. “It’s just that you’ve gone so big.” He said. You laughed at him. “You tell me this now?” You asked. He laughed as well. “I’ve always thought I’ve just never told you.” He said. You left at your best friend and placed her head onto his shoulder. “_____, I may not show it but I really am happy for you and Niall.” He said. You looked up at him and he nodded. “Mhhhmmm…” he said. “I am. I really am.” He continued on. “I’m sorry if I don’t show it that much it’s just because you’re my little sister and he’s my best mate. But he deserves someone like you. And you deserve someone like him. I’m happy don’t forget it.” He said.

     You automatically threw yourself on top of him and wrapped her arms around his neck whether he wanted or not. He fell backwards onto the mattress as he wrapped his arms around you. “Oh _____.” He said sarcastically. You laughed at him and lay beside him. After a few more seconds of just laying down with no noises, you sat upright and said “I better go to bed.” Zayn sat up and repeated your movements. “Okay. Do you want me to come and  tuck you in?” He asked. You smiled and said “Why not?” Zayn smiled as he grabbed your hand and walked out of his bedroom. You hopped into bed silently, not waking Eleanor or Danielle. Zayn bent over and pulled the covers on top of you. He kissed your forehead and  whispered “Good night beautiful.” He smiled at, looked up at him, kissed his nose and said “Good night Zayn.”

     You woke up the next morning to the feeling of you being kissed. You slowly open your eyes to see Niall hovering over you and placing his lips onto yours. Once you realized it was him, you smiled. He felt it. You watched him open his eyes and move himself over to your left side so he could sit down. “Good morning Princess.” He said. He smiled and stretched. “Why don’t you wake me up like that more often?” You ask him. “I could if you’d like.” Niall said. All you did was laugh at him. “Now come on, Harry made scrambled eggs and bacon. I thought the scent would travel up here and you’d wake by yourself. But I guess I was wrong.” He said. You playfully hit him as use one your legs around your bed and stepped on the floor. Yawned once and heard Niall getting off the bed from behind you. Suddenly, you felt your body being lifted into the air. You started to laugh. Niall swung you over his right shoulder and carried you down the stairs. “Come on Princess!” He said. Niall walked down the staircase and headed into the kitchen where everybody was. “Hey, there you are _____.” You heard Liam say even though you couldn’t see him. Niall figure down onto the kitchen tile floor. You look at everybody who was sitting down properly and eating their breakfast. Harry had an apron on. “Hi!” You exclaimed. Everyone smiled at you as Harry placed a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon on an empty seat at the table. “For you love.” He said. You smiled at and took a seat beside Eleanor. “Thank you.” you said. Harry smiled as he took off the apron, grabbed himself his own plate and sat down on the other side of you. Niall remained standing.

     “_____, love.” Louis had said. You looked up at him. “Yes?” You asked him. “I’ve always wanted to know… Do you ever find Zayn annoying as hell?” He asked. Everybody began laughing. So did you. You couldn’t help it. Zayn looked at Louis. “Hey!” Zayn complained. You stopped laughing as you were controlling your breathing. “Sorry mate, I’ve always wanted to know!” Louis said. You laughed again and answered his question. “Yeah, sometimes.” You answered. Everyone began laughing again as Zayn raised his eyebrows and smiled, trying not to laugh as well. “I thought we were friends _____.” He said. “Well you thought wrong.” You played with him. “Yeah Zayn, _____ and I are bestfriends.” Harry said as he placed an arm around you and you placed an arm around him. Zayn made a pouty face as he took a bite of bacon. The others laughed along as Harry and the others continued to tease the Bradford Bad Boi. When breakfast was over, you decided to help the curly haired one in the kitchen. You threw a few dishes into the sink as Harry put on a pair of gloves and started hand washing the dishes. "Thanks babe." he said as you handed him another plate and scraped the leftovers int the garbage. "Need any more help?" you asked him. "No thanks. I can take it from here." Harry smiled at you. You smiled back and pranced back into the living room. You saw everyone on the couch reading some magazines, the newspaper or on their phone. The usual.

     "Sit next to me please." you heard an innocent little voice peep. You looked over to see Niall on the floor by himself making a pouty face. You smiled and took a seat next to him. He placed his head on your shoulder as you stroked the side of his face. "You're so pretty." he said in a baby voice to you. You smiled and kissed his cheek. Only for a half hour or so, all of you weren't really speaking to each other and off in your own little world inside your own heads. Harry came back within a few minutes all cleaned up and took a seat beside you and Niall. "Hey!" Louis practically screamed. Everyone in the room jumped. "What?!" Liam screamed back as a reflex. You held in your laughter. "Sorry, sorry..." Louis started apologizing. "Niall, do you think it's too early to do a Twicam?" Louis quickly asked. Everyone looked at the clock. It was 9:30 am. "It's never too early for a Twitcam." Niall winked. Louis smiled and whipped out his phone and began typing furiously. "Louis what are you-" Harry began to ask. "Twitcam in 10 minutes!" Louis exlciamed as he tossed his phone onto the floor. You watched it drop.

     Why was he so hyper? "Louis, what are you doing?" Zayn asked as Louis stood up, grabbed the laptop from the table and turned it on. "I have an idea..." he said deviously.