Chapter Twenty Nine: What Makes You Beautiful Remix

“Come on babe. Let’s go sit.” Eleanor told you. You and Eleanor took a seat on two tall chairs with the directors watching the boys backstage on a TV screen. “How we all doing tonight?!” Louis screamed into the mic. The crowd screamed back. “I think they’re doing alright Lou.” Niall said. You smiled. “Let’s do it boys!” Zayn said. Music started playing. “It’s not me, it’s not you. There’s a reason. I’m just trying to read the signals I’m recieving. It’s like a stone on fire! Can you feel it?! I don’t about you girl but I believe that…” “Words will be just words. Till you bring them… To life!” Liam and Niall took turns singing. Their first song was Another World. Followed by Na Na Na, Stole My Heart, Same Mistakes, Gotta Be You, Everything About You then Moments. Break time. The five of them ran backstage to quickly change. Their clothes were all laid out on the dressers all ready for them to run. They all took off their shirts quickly and changed as quickly as possible into the tuxedos they had to wear when prefroming “I Want.” Niall came over to you as he started buttoning up his shirt. “So. What do you think so far?” he asked out of breath. He was sweating. “You’re doing amazing. All of you.” you told him. “Awwww.” he said back. “Niall! Come on!” Harry said as he and the others were ready and about to run back onstage. Niall grabbed his jacket, went back over to you quickly and leaned over. You quickly pecked him on the cheek, he smiled. “Thanks.” he said, then ran out with the others. “We’re back!” Harry said cheerfully. The crowd responded with more screams and jumping. “Awww, you hear that boys, they love us!” Zayn said. More screaming. “We love you too.” Louis replied. Even more. He smiled as the music started playing.

     “Give you this, give you that. Blow a kiss, take it back. If I look inside your brain. I would find lots of things, clothes, shoes, diamond rings, stuff that’s driving me insane!” Harry started singing. “You could be preoccupied, different day every night you just got to say the words. But you’re not into them at all, no you just want material. I should know because I’ve heard the girls say!” Harry sung. He had a beautoful voice. You wondered if he knew he did. The boys all sung together “I Want” in their nice clothing. Followed by More Than This, I Wish, then Moments. Twitter Question time. “Time to answer some Twitter questions!” Liam said happily. First question. Louis read it out loud “I took a flight all the way from Ireland just to see you guys!! :)” Niall shot up. “Wooo hooo!” he screamed into the mic. You laughed. “Ireland! Where are you?!” he asked. Then you noticed a group of girls pointing in one direction to where she was sitting at. “Oh there she is Niall!” Harry said pointing to her. “Hi!” said Harry. “Hello there!” Zayn said and they all waved. Niall seemed very happy. “Hello there friend!” Niall said happily. He was such a child. “Next question?” Liam asked. “If you could be another member of the band, who would you want to be and why?” he asked. “Hmmm..” he said. “I’d want to be Niall.” Louis immediately answered. The others switched looks and all agreed with him. “Really? Why me?” he asked. Louis shrugged. “I dunno Niall.” he said as he walked over to him and put an arm aroud him. “I wannt know what it feels like to be so carefree, so Irish and blonde.” he answered. The crowd laughed. So did he. They answered another few questions before another break. They all ran back. “Hey babes.” Harry said as he saw you and Eleanor still sitting on your chairs, looking at the TV screen. “Hey.” you and Eleanor both said. You looked over at Zayn who was smiling at you. “You like it love?” he asked. You nodded. “You’re amazing.” you told him. “AmaZAYN.” he repeated. You laughed as you pushed him aside. He smirked. “Hehehe.” he giggled. You loved his little high laugh he always did. “Come on guys! Hussel! You gotta get out there within one minute.” the director called. The boys sped up a little. “And In 3, 2 ….” The director called. The boys ran out back to the stage. With no introduction, they started singing “One Thing.” Your favorite.

     Eleanor’s favorite as well. Followed by Tell Me a Lie, Save you Tonight and finally, What Makes You Beautiful. Harry’s solo. “Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell…” he sang. Within a few more seconds, a few last minute talks, the boys ended the concert by throwing some stuffed animals into the crowd. The boys ran back, everyone backstage clapping for them. “Woo hoo!” everyone said. Niall leaped over to you with a smile on his face. “You did great babe.” you told him. “Awww, thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed it.” he said. “Yeah I did.” you assured him. He went a little pink. “Great show tonight boys! Really well done.” Eleanor congratulated. “Thanks babe.” Louis said as he quickly pecked her on the cheek. “Alright, now everyone get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow.” said one of the choreographers. Another show. You all headed back to your dressing room. Liam grabbed your arm quickly and jerked you back. “Ah!” you shrieked. He smirked. “So, how did I do?” he asked. You smiled. “Perfect.” you answered. He looked quite pleased. And he really did do perfect. You were massively proud of what he’s doing and how he’s overcoming what he was going through at the moment. “Thanks love.” he answered as he kissed you on the cheek. Niall must’ve seen it cause he walked back over to you guys, put his arm aroud you then kissed you on the cheek, same as Liam. “She’s mine Li.” he told him. You and Liam both laughed. “I know Niall. I know.” he said. A smile grew across Niall’s face. You all changed into some sleep wear and headed off to bed. After exchanged your goodnights, hugs and kisses to eachother you walked over to Niall. “Niall, are you sure you want the couch?” you asked him as he made himself comfortable. The boys were breaten up. They were always exhausted after finishing a concert.