Chapter Seventy Seven: A Day With Zayn

"So did ya have a good time tonight?" Zayn had asked you while brushing his teeth in the bathroom. You were finishing up brushsing your hair. "I did thanks." you answered him. Zayn spit in the sink and then wiped his face with a cloth. "Tell me about it." he commanded. He stood beside you facing the bathroom mirror as you brushed your hair once again. "I'll tell you about it tomorrow." you told him. He nodded. "I guess." he said. You chuckled and then stood on your tip toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. Then you walked out. Zayn followed behind you.

     You saw Harry laying on his bed, flipping through the TV startions and Niall on yours, his eyes were closed. "Goodnight sweetheart." Zayn said silently before turning you around and forcing him to give you a hug goodnight. "Remember, it's our day tomorrow." he reminded you. You nodded. You felt his lips on your forehead. "Goodnight Zayn." you said. Zayn let go of you and made his way over to his bed with Harry. You walked over to Hazza and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Harry." you said. Harry went a little pink. "Goodnight _____." he said.  You smirked and then climbed into your own bed. Niall's eyes were still shut. Harry shut off his bed side lamp and you did the same. You tucked yourself into bed when you felt an arm wrap around you. So he was awake. You saw Niall's eyes flutter open. He pulled you in closer to him. "Goodnight princess." he said softly. You smiled at him. "Goodnight Niall." Niall pulled you in closer, forcing your lips onto his only for a breif moment. You cuddled in closer to him and rested your head on his chest before falling into a deep sleep.

     The next morning arrived. "Wake up." you heard someone whisper in your ear. You moaned. "Come on princess. Wake up." the voice whispered again. You moaned once more. You felt someone shake you a bit. You refused to move. Suddenly you felt something being pressed against your lips. It took you a few moments to process that someone was kising you awake. You opened your eyes a bit to see Niall attempting to wake you up with kisses. You let him know you were awake by kissing him back. Once he felt it, you felt him smile through the kisses and pull back slowly. You turned over to face him. He winked at you while laying down beside you. "Goodmorning princess." he said. You yawned and stretched. Niall chuckled. "Zayn wants you awake." he then answered. Right. It was Zayn and _____ day today.

     You quickled got up out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes. Niall was still on the bed, now watching your every move. You looked at him. He looked at you. "Well..." you said. Niall shrugged. "Well?" he mimicked you. "Get out of here Niall, I got to change." you said. Niall chuckled. "Can't I stay?" he pouted while making a puppy dog face. "No. Now get out." you commanded. He chuckled again and then got himself up out of bed. He walked out of your room and shut the door behind him. You quickly changed into your outfit and brushed your teeth. You threw your hair into a messy bun and then exited your bedroom. Everyone was on the couch as usual. "Hey!" Louis cheered when he saw you. You smiled at everyone. Zayn was sitting on the arm of the couch in some basketball shorts, a white tank and a snapback that said "OBEY" on it. He turned around, smiled and walked towards you. "So it's you and Zayn day today isnt it?" Danille asked while sitting next to Liam.  You nodded. "How cute." she said. You chuckled.

     Zayn came next to you and put an arm over your shoulder. "You ready to go?" he asked. You nodded. "Byee!" Harry cheered as you and Zayn made your way over to the exit. You waved goodbyw to everyone. Yuo got a quick glance at Niall was winked at you before you left. You winked back. Zayn shut the door behind you guys and then walked down the hallway with his arm around you. "You don't mind if I take you out do you?" he asked. You shook your head. "Of course not!" you answered. He chuckled. "Good. I just wanted some more quality time before you have to leave. I figured when we get home that we're all gonna spend some time with each other before you go so I just wanted to-" "Zayn!" you interrupted him. You hated when he tried explaining himself. "I understand!" you said quickly. Zayn smiled as you guys continued walking down the hallway.