Chapter Eighty Three: Princess

*Niall's POV*

     We all removed ourselves from the living room, leaving my beautiful girlfriend alone on the couch.  was smiling to myself as I walked into the room that we shared with Zayn and Harry. I couldn't believe that we were leaving tomorrow. We were going back to our flat. I kind of missed it anyways. "Niall?" I heard a voice ask me. I turned around to see Harry looking at me with a strange look on his face. "Yeah?" I asked him. "Are you okay buddy? You look a little pink." he said as he touched my cheek, the way a mother would touch her son's cheek to see if he had a fever. I pushed him off. I must've been blushing at the thought of _____. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I assured him. He gave me another complicated look and then turned around to grab his clothes. I chuckled to myself. Zayn was the last one to walk into our room. I grabbed a pair of my black skinny jeans and an oversized, loose white tank top. I was about to walk into the bathroom when I heard another voice from behind me. "Niall." it called. I spun around and saaw Zayn looking at me. "Yeah?" I asked. Zayn chuckled to himself before speaking. "That was a very thoughtful gift you gave _____." he said. I smiled. "Well... She deserves it." I answered back. Harry was no longer in the room. Zayn moved closer towards me. I wasn't sure if I should be afraid or not. Did I do something wrong? "Lemme talk to you for a sec Nialler." he said as he placed on of his hands on my back and lead me over to sit on a bed beside him. I got a little nervous. Did I do something stupid? Did I blow it?

     "Is everthing alright?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, yeah!" Zayn said happily. That made me feel a little better knowing that I wasn't in trouble or anything. I sighed with relief. "Well what's up?" I asked curiously. Zayn took a deep breath before speaking. "I just want to say thank you." he said suddenly. I looked at him with a puzzled look. Thank you? That's what he had to say? Thank you for what? "For what?" I asked. "For making _____ happy." he answered me. My heard stopped for a moment. "Oh." I said as I smiled and chuckled only slightly. "Ya see she hasn't had a boyfriend since X Factor. And I'm just happy she found someone like you. If she were to date anyone in the band, I'm glad it's you." Zayn said to me. As odd as I may sound right now, that really warmed my heart. Knowing that I had Zayn's permission to date his bestfriend really made me happy. "She deserves better than me Zayn. She's incredible." I told him. He made a face. "You deserve each other." he said softly. I smiled at his words. I was really touched. "So does this mean that you're officially alright with us dating?" I asked. Zayn smiled and nodded. "Of course I am." he said posotively. I wasn't any happier. "Thank you so much Zayn. You really have no idea how much I've wanted this." I said. Zayn chuckled at me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Thank you Nialler... Thank you for making my baby girl happy." I smiled. It was so cute how he thinks she's like his daughter or his little sister. "No. Thank her for making me happy." I said back. He chuckled once again. "Will do." he winked as he stood up, grabbed his clothes and headed into the living room. I smiled to myself once again before grabbing my clothes and heading back into the bathroom to change.

     I quickly changed into my outfit and then stepped out after I quiffed my hair a bit to make it look more nice. I walked back into our bedroom and found Harry throwing some clothes into a drawer. He looked up when he heard me. "Hey!" he said. "Hi!" I responded. He chuckled. "You're a lucky man Nialler." Harry said as he walked over to me and patted me on the back. "Huh?" I asked. Harry looked back at me. "You've got _____ as a girlfriend." he said as I followed him walking out the door to see the others in the living room. I grinned at him. "I know man. I'm way too lucky." I said. Harry chuckled as he stood side by side and looked at _____ from the beck of her head as she spoke with Liam and Danielle. "I mean look at her, she's gorgeous." Harry whispered so no one could hear. We weren't seen yet. I smiled again. "I know. Most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I answered. I heard Harry chuckled but he didn't answer back. "You guys are ready?" Liam caught us. "Yup, all ready." Harry answered.