Chapter Fifty Eight: Elounor

It wasn’t Danielle at the door. No. It wasn’t Jacob at the door. No. It wasn’t Perrie at the door. No. It was Eleanor’s ex at the door. “Hi.” he said with his hands in his pockets. Louis turned around and looked at Eleanor furiously. Eleanor’s hands were covering her mouth. “Michael?!” she asked. Michael nodded and said “Hi.” again. You were the only one in the room who didn’t know who he was. “Who is that?” you whispered to Zayn beside you. “Eleanor’s ex boyfriend.” he answered. “Oh.” you said. Everyone else in the room must’ve known who he was. “What the hell are you doing here?” Louis asked. Michael sighed. “Look, I came here to talk to Eleanor.” he said looking at El who was now making her way towards the door. “Well what do you need to talk to her about?” Louis asked firmly. Michael swallowed. “Look man, I just want to talk to her.” he said. “No!” Louis said. “Not until you tell me what it’s about!” he said. “Now I don’t really think it’s any of your buisness now is it?” Michael shot back. Louis was furious. “I’ll tell you what!” he started yelling. Eleanor put a hand on Louis’ shoulder. “Louis!” she said before he exploded. “I’ll talk to him.” she said calmly. Louis backed away and let Eleanor through. Eleanor walked outside with her ex, Michael onto the front porch. She closed the front door. You all stared at Louis. Louis made his way over to the window and peeked through the blinds to see them. “What on earth is he doing here?” Liam asked aloud. “You heard him. He wanted to talk to Eleanor.” Harry responded. Louis was still peering out the window. “That b******.” Louis cussed. You all just looked aroudn the room at eachother. “What do you see Lou?” Zayn asked. Louis didn’t answer at first. He shook his head “no.” and kept on watching.

     This went on for a few more minutes. Louis didn’t remove himself from the window. Then he straightened up and backed away from the window. Eleanor came back inside the flat. Michael was making his way over to his car and driving away. Louis gave her a look. You couldn’t read Eleanor’s expression on her face. “What?” she asked. “Why the bloody hell was he here?!” Louis yelled. Eleanor sighed. “Louis, it was nothing.” El said. Louis was still angry. “Well what did he want?!” he asked. His voice was very tense. “Louis, I told you it was nothing.” she said. Louis shook his head. “No. You need to tell me what he wanted!” Louis said. “Nothing!” El somewhat yelled. “He just wanted to talk to me about something!” she said. “Does he want to get back together with you?!” Louis yelled. Eleanor looked like she was about to answer but then stopped herself and swallowed. Louis was growing impatient. “Well does he?!” he yelled. El sighed. “Louis, I-” “He does doesn’t he?!” Louis cut her off. “Alright, Louis now calm down.” Eleanor tried. “No!” Louis screamed. “What did you say to him?!” he continnued screaming. You’ve never seen Louis and Eleanor get into an arguement before. “Nothing!” she said. “You want to get back with him don’t you!?” Louis questioned. “No!” Eleanor now screamed. Louis rolled his eyes. “Yeah, sure whatever.” he said. The Sass Masta was coming out. Eleanor actually laughed. “I’ve been dating you for over a year. What makes you suddenly think I want to get back together with Michael?” El asked. Louis didn’t answer. He was now on the couch next to Liam. “Well?!” she asked. He still didn’t answer. His head was down on the floor. El laughed at him again. “You’re being so childish.” she said. Louis lifted his head. “Excuse me?” he asked her. “I’m being childish?!” Louis questioned. Eleanor nodded. “Yeah! Kind of!” she answered. She must’ve gotten some sass lessons from him. “Oh, that must be the reason then.” Louis said. “Am I too childish for you?!” he asked. “I never said that you were too childish for me! I just said that you’re acting childish at the moment!” she yelled. “You know what?” Louis asked standing up. “Forget this conversation.” he said, walking away. “You’re being ridiculous! Why won’t you just listen to me?!” Eleanor yelled after him. “If you need someone to talk to, then why don’t you go over to Michael?! I’m sure he’d love you there!” Louis shouted. You could see that hurt Eleanor. She swallowed and didn’t answered. Louis was no longer in sight. You all heard a door slam shut. You then looked at Eleanor who looked very upset. You’ve never seen them argue before. She looked like she was about to cry. “El…” Harry first said. She then spun around and made her way out the front door and slammed it shut. You didn’t know how to react. “Oh my gosh.” you said. The boys nodded. “They’ve had worse arguements before.” Liam said. You didn’t even think that Louis and Eleanor fought with eachother. They seem like a match made in heaven. “So which one of us wants to go upstairs and have a talk with him?” Niall asked aloud. “I say _____ should do it.” Harry said. Your eyes widened. “Me? Why me?” you asked. “Cause all of us had done it before. Now it’s your turn.” Liam answered. You sighed. “Fine.” you said. You went upstairs into Louis’ room. Leaving the others in the living room with nothing else to do. You slowly aproached his door. You sighed and knocked on it once. “Go away.” you heard him say. You knocked again and decided to open it. “I said go a- … Oh.” Louis said once he saw it was you. “_____, why are you up here?” he asked. You sighed and took a seat next to him on his bed. He wasn’t crying. He was just red. Red like a tomato. “I came here to talk to you.” you said. Louis sighed. You put an arm on his shoulder. “Louis, talk to me.” you said. He sighed. “I didn’t mean to yell at her.” he said. You nodded. “I know you didn’t.” you said. Louis sighed. “Do you think I hurt her feelings?” he asked. You nodded. He sighed again. “Where is she?” he asked. “I don’t know.” you answered. Louis looked puzzled. “She walked right out of the house.” Louis’ eyes widened.