Spike

Spike

Sean and his family lived in Pennsylvania, one of the 13 Colonies. Sean, being born August 12th, 1751, makes him 15 years old at the time. Sean was an only child whom lived with his parents in the city of Philadelphia. Now, living in the colonies wasn't the best, because at the time, the revolutionary war was going on.

One day, one of our neighbors came over, and said that their child, James, was missing. Now this was odd, but not unusual. Probably just some dumb kid who ran away. My mom and I went about the our normal errands; getting food, doing laundry, etc. then when we got home, something felt off. Something felt weird and eerie about the house. That night, he couldn't sleep. All he could think of was the missing child.

The next morning, he went out on a walk to clear his head. While walking, he thought he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see... absolutely nothing. So he kept walking. He decided to stop at his friend John's house to see if he wanted to hang out, only to find his mother in tears. When he asked what was wrong, she only managed to whimper out, "J...J...John's m... m... missing." Alright, now this is weird. Two people missing. But still, not unusual. It can happen, but it's unlikely. Sean got unnerved by this, and promised he'd go looking for him, but she must tell his mother where Sean is, as I'm out running looking for John, screaming his name, and checking every nook and cranny.

That's when it happened. Sean got snatched right off the street when no one was looking. He tried to kick and scream to do something, anything. But he couldn't speak. One of the men hit him, and told him to stop. He stopped. The only thing that went through his head was, "Is this what happened to the others?" Then everything went black.

When he woke up, he was strapped to a table. He looked around to see cement tables. He saw John, the neighbor's son, and a bunch of others he didn't know. "My god, who would do this?" Sean could finally speak. Then it hit him. "The British!" he said aloud. They came in and took us away one by one. When they finally got to Sean, he was terrified. They took him to a cement room with a bunch of different tools to mutilate people, all covered in blood. They strapped me to another table. Sean decided he completely hated the British.

First, they sewed his mouth shut so that he couldn't scream. Then, they cut off both of his arms while he writhed in pain. Then they slowly, and painfully, hacked off his feet. Then they cut out his eyeballs. At that point, Sean ripped his mouth open, tearing the stitches out, thus ripping his mouth apart in the process, and let out a bloodcurdling scream that sliced the air.

The British then knocked him out. He woke up with them replacing his right arm with a spike. His mouth sewn back together, tighter this time. He couldn't do anything but watch. He heard them say something about him being part of the new British army. Then they took a needle. Oh, man, how Sean hated needles. They injected him with some sort of purplish fluid. Instantly, it knocked him out.

When he came to he felt... stronger, more... renewed, I guess you could say. Then, they entered and said "Son, you are now one of the British soldiers," they said. "Cooperate and everything will be fine. When I undo the restraints will you cooperate?" Sean nodded his head. Lying of course. He one hundred percent hated the British.

As soon as they undid the restraints on his right arm, he impaled the British scientist through the chest, into the heart, and out his back, covering himself in blood. The soldiers in the room all fired their muskets at him as Sean charged them. They shot him multiple times, but he barely even flinched. Once he got to the soldiers, he relentlessly impaled them with his spike.

Sean, now covered in blood from head to toe, partly from the soldiers shooting at him, and mostly from killing the British soldiers and doctor.

He charged through the compound, killing anyone in his way. What the British didn't know was that, the serum they gave him made him immortal and invincible. He sped up a staircase, and out the front door to reveal that the compound was underground, hidden in the middle of a field. He ran as fast as he could away from the place.