Demons Eyes

Demons Eyes

I'm sitting in the bus for nearly an hour now. Its been two hours since midnight. Fog is all I can see. Im the only one in the bus along with this man who is sitting two seats infront of me. He has dark hair. The strangest of all, he had red eyes. And his clothes were ripped. Like, he was just out of a brawl or something. He was kind of annoying though, kept looking at me for no particular reason. I am not sure where we were. I was staring out of the window to avoid eye contact with that creepy guy. I wasn't able to get any sleep tonight, had a bad fight with my girlfriend and I left to avoid a messy breakup. I didn't do anything wrong. It was mid-night when she started yelling, I was trying to sleep. Couldn't even understand a single word of what she was saying. But here I am, in this creepy bus. Two hours after midnight, heading towards my friends house.

There is a strange smell in the bus. My eyes are closing, Im keeping them open with force. I need to sleep. My eyes are slowly closing. I rub my eyes with my hands and try to look around. The man turned his head towards me without moving his body, he is staring at me. I can't see clearly anymore. But his strange red eyes were giving me goosebumps. I closed my eyes to rest them. Tried to open my eyes after a few seconds, the man was gone. Nowhere to be seen. My eyes closed once again, I was hearing a really strange and creepy laugh. I tried to open my eyes for the last time. And he was standing there, really close to me with something in his hand. I tried to focus. All I saw was a little bottle with liquid in it, before I passed out.

I slowly open my eyes. Its dark. I can't feel my body. Where was I? I don't hear anything. Suddenly, a strong and disgusting odor forces into my nose. I can't help but vomit. What whas this smell? I try to move but I notice I'm tied to a chair. What's happening..? Why me..? I started to cry silently out of fear. The only thing I hear is my own heartbeat and the little sound I make while trying to hold my tears. A very loud scream could be heard, it was a womans voice. I knew this voice, it was someone I know. But I wasn't sure though. I couldn't speak. Like, my lips were sewed together and I couldn't open. But they werent. I had to say something. While shaking out of the fear, I mumbled a few words. "He-.. Hello-..? Wh-.. Who is th-.." my sentence got interrupted by the scream of the same woman. When I heard her voice, my jaw dropped. It was.. Laila! My girlfriend.. But how?

I had no time to think, I didn't know what to do. I did the first thing that rushed into my mind. With no hestitation I screamed her name at the top of my lungs. Her scream stopped and I heard something like a metal falling on the ground. I still wasn't able to see anything. I heard the sound of an old wooden door which was opening. The sound was coming not so far from me. Light entered the room as the door opened. I saw a shadowy figure, not sure what it was though. The door closed. I was now all alone with the darkness, and the thing that entered the room.

Footsteps.. All I could hear were those footsteps. Its making a metalic sound though. Im not sure, maybe it's the paranoia playing with my mind. I hadn't have sleep for a really long time now and usually I hallucinate when this is the matter. The footsteps were coming from behind me. The sound became louder as it came towards me. I wasnt able to see anything. Not able to move made everything worse. The sound of the footsteps stopped right behind me. I couldnt see or hear anything. Suddenly, I started to hear a humming sound . Out of fear I tried to stand up, but as a result of being tied I fell. With the impact, the chair broke and the rope loosened. I wasn't tied anymore. I stood up while rubbing the back of my head, looking around to see what scared me. I was scared though, I wasnt able to see anything except for a little light that was coming out of a door, so I just walked towards there without looking around.

Suprisingly, the door was unlocked. A little push on the door opened it immediatly. I came in a place which reminded me of the hallway of my old school. But this time it was dark and probably longer, I wasnt able to see the end. As I stepped forward, the door which I came from closed aggresively. I'm not sure, but it also got locked from the other side. The disgusting smell was gone and I was only able to move forward. "Laila !", I screamed. "Where are you?". No one responded, so I had to move on.

Long, endless, dark and narrow. The air in here didn't feel right. But the creaking door sound was more disturbing than it should have been. I started to walk slowly straight ahead, still feeling sick of what I just smelled. "Hello?" I yelled. It was so cold that I crossed my arms. I wasn't sure at where I was heading, but I didn't want to go back to the room I just came from. I walked. I don't know for how long. Maybe ten, twenty minutes? Who knows.. Out of nowhere, I saw two red eyes staring at me from the darkness infront of me. I stopped and froze. I was so afraid I didn't know what to do. There was someone staring at me and I was just standing there, doing nothing. Suddenly the eyes dissappeared. I didn't hear no footsteps, no door sound, nothing. I was alone with the sound of my own breath and heartbeat.

Half a hour passed, or maybe a few minutes. I'm not sure, but I'm still standing at the same spot. Yeah, call me a coward I don't care. But I managed to walk. I didn't want to, but something inside me, forced me to walk. Maybe the wind? Maybe something in the air that made me walk. Or maybe it was just my paranoia thoughts again. But I wanted it to end. I had to leave this shit hole and get Laila to a safe place. Finally, I saw an old, dusty, wooden door. There were scratches on the door, claw look a like scratches, but they were too small to be claws.. I opened the door, just to find out it opened to my own house. Everything was the same. Where was I? Was I actually in my house all the time, but hallucinating?
"Laila, where are you?" I said. I didn't expect to hear her voice but there she was. She walked from the kitchen door towards me and said "Here I am, sweety". I was so happy, and scared at the same time. Just as I was going to hug her, her eyes turned red, blood coming out from it. She smiled and said "Don't be afraid, sweety."