You Belong to Me

You belong to Me

"Did someone ever feel like me? I don't think so... People don't understand me and call me a monster... Why would they do this to me? Why?"

Eve sat in front of the window looking outside. She didn't know what to do, so she just sat there. Sometimes she was kinda sad that she didn't have any siblings. It was so boring. She thought of what she could do and finally decided to visit a good friend. Her friend was kinda strange sometimes, but that didn't bother Eve. She ran downstairs and phoned her friend.

When she arrived her friend's house, she was very happy that she finally had something to do. Her friend opened the door with a big grin on her face. That often meant she had something strange in mind again. She was probably going to ask Eve some very strange questions just like last time.

"Did you know that a new boy is going to be in our class? He is so damn cute!" her friend said. Eve kinda disliked conversations like this, but maybe her friend was right this time. She usually disliked these questions because she had bad luck in love.

"Would you rather be beautiful, but die painfully while you're young, or would you rather be ugly and die of old age?" her friend suddenly asked.

"Beautiful of course," Eve said. It was as if she wasn't even controlling her own words.

"Are you sure?" her friend asked.

"Why? I mean, it's not like it's getting real or something!"

The next morning, Eve went into the bathroom. She frightened when she saw herself! Her skin was very smooth. The evening before her skin wasn't as smooth as now... Her hair was blonde and long. The evening before it was very short and brown. Her eyes were light blue. The evening before her eyes were brown. "H-how is this possible?!" She felt her smooth body and slowly started liking her new look. She quickly forgot about what her friend said and about her old self.

When she went to school she saw the new boy. She never believed he was THAT cute. He had long, brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Wow... He is so cute..." she whispered. Her stomach began to tingle inside. She was smiling the whole day. Lots of boys looked now over to her, but she didn't notice. She was staring at the new boy all day.

"Very cute, huh?" her friend said.

"Yes," Eve said quietly.

At the break she wanted to talk to the new boy, but she saw that her friend was already talking to him. She was burning inside. She got jealous. Suddenly a strange feeling overcame her. It felt bad and good the same time. She felt like she could beat up someone, but she didn't wanted to hurt anyone so she just turned around and went away. "Why would she do this to me?" she silently asked herself. "I will just go and... and talk with him, too..." she decided.

"Hey! Welcome in our class!" she said smiling at him.

"Oh... Uhm... Thanks," he answered.

"You don't have to be shy! I don't bite!" Eve laughed. "My name's Eve, by the way. What's your name?" Then the school bell rung.

At her way back home she couldn't stop thinking about him. Suddenly someone came from behind. "Uhm... Hey!" It was Luke. She loved him, but he blamed her for this.

"I am sorry for what happened 2 years ago... We could try it again and forget about this!" he said.

"We COULD, but I don't think we should," Eve turned around and kept walking home. 'That asshole should burn in hell!' she thought.

"Oh. Hey mom! I am upstairs in my room if you're looking for me!" she said to her mother. She went into her room and laid down on her bed. She was thinking about the new boy. "I wonder what his name is?" she thought.