7th street

7th street

I am Stephen, and I have weird mental problems. I cannot seem to keep myself mobile for long, and I develop no way of motion. I also see hallucinations, and sometimes, I cannot tell what is real and what is fake.

Do you ever get the feeling of being alone? What about the feeling of being watched? Do you have any friends? I have a friend. I met her at 7th Street. She was a gallantly beautiful girl. She looked like she was 13 or 14, and had blue eyes, and brown hair. She had a white dress, and her beautiful body and eyes never went better with her beautiful face. She had 5 tear-shaped...tears, all of which were a light shade of blue, that fit beautifully upon her.

Of course, I had no courage to speak to her. In front of me, she vanished like it was nothing. I knew I had to find her, and I asked if anyone saw a girl with a white dress. No reply. I had thought that it was an illusion, set upon by my daytime motionlessness (daytime seizures). I went home and started thinking about her, and her beauty. I could not stop, day into night, it was her I was thinking of.

I had went to the same street the next day, in the same alley I saw her. Nothing. I sighed among everything until I saw, out of the shadows, an arm, a head, and then, the same white dress. It was her. I ran to her as fast as I could, but the alley now turned into a flowery field. She put her hand in front of her, and I slowly grabbed her hand. Just as soon as I grabbed it, the field turned into a beach.

It seemed like I was in an illusion, but it felt like it wasn't. My feet could actually feel the sand, and the water. As soon as I was feeling happy, I woke up, floating in a pitch black area. There was laughing, and I saw things that would make a person crazy, but not me. The laughing grew louder, and lasted longer. I continued to keep hearing the laughter until I was on land.

I saw a white figure in the distance, but the laughing only came from that one point. Soon, a female voice said, "Hello, Stephen. Do you feel okay? Do you feel sleepy? It would be okay to fall asleep sometime."

My vision got more and more blurry with each step I took, until, all was black. I had woken up in the same alley, with people above me. I felt dazed and confused, and not being able to move my body. A man with a mask and a hoodie came at me and dragged me out.

I fell back asleep for some reason, and soon woke up again in my bed. My parents were not in the house. I searched everywhere for a light switch. I soon found one and flickered it on. I became disgusted at the sight-the sight of my parents, dismembered from their arms and their legs, with their guts inside trash bags, impaled on tree limbs. Their eyes were still opened, and they looked right as me and screeched a horrible, fan-like screech. I soon, finally, woke up.

My parents came in in a rush, and I yelled the phrase:

"Dawn! Dawn! Dawn! The girl, 7th Street, white dress!"

I kept seeing images in my head. There were people with smiles, some with masks, some that looked dead, one without a face, another with glowing red eyes, and a tall man next to her.

The next week, I went back to the same street, the same alley. Nothing. I soon remembered that there was a bridge in the middle on the flower field, saying, "7th Bridge: Look Under It". I soon found a bridge with the sign 7th. I looked under the bridge and saw her again. She waved at me again, and she came to me. She asked me this question, "Do you like me, Stephen?"

Shy and shocked, I replied, "Well, yes, but, you are very beautiful. You are too beautiful for me."

She looked at me and pointed toward her left, very sadly. A rock soon clips me and then I passed out.

I awoke in an abandoned house. The same girl above me, with 13 other beings behind her. I was too scared to move, and soon, one of the tall ones asked me, "Do you like her? If you do, why?"

I could not reply. I closed my eyes and reopened them. All but the girl were gone. I started to run away as fast as I could. I saw that this abandoned house was actually an old hospital that burned down. The girl soon looked at me with sadness. I soon stared back into space and soon, everything went negative for a moment and then, black.

Log from the WMPD:

"It seems that this kid, Stephen, has now been missing for a week. There seems to be no chance for us to find him. The only clue we have is that he was last spotted near 7th Bridge. It is unknown and unclear who abducted him, but they may never be brought to justice. It seems that he may never come back."

I woke up in a nicer house, on a bed, with Dawn right next to me. I don't feel dead, though. But now, some people came in. I could not remember what had happened, and I tried to get up, but couldn't. I noticed that my lungs have been punctured, and that I was nearly dead. I soon passed out again.

I awoke within 2 hours, and saw some weird, shadowy figures. Some still looked dead, whilst others looked inhuman. I still could not move, but Dawn was still there. I am still motionless, and she had kissed me. I was soon told that I could not get back up, and that I should still just rest. She told me this:

"Stephen, you have the same name as my big brother. Please lay your head down. There is no need for alarm. You just need 3 months to rest, and in the meantime, I will be right beside you. Just fall asleep."

After that, Dawn kissed me one more time, and everything soon went black. I could not move my body anymore.

They all said one thing, "Welcome to 7th Street."