.... Thus it begins

.... Thus it begins

"Trust me my dear, this will change your life forever!" said the salesman with the most flattering smile that has ever been seen on a gentleman. "Sir I don't know, I don't see a need for it." the house wife said as edging the salesman away.

The door slowly came to a close, and there stood our hero, drenched from the downpour outside. Honestly, he didn't want to sell anything, but wanted to escape the rain. "Why did I agree to this shit? I could do better than selling toasters in Seattle." Looking as if he was about to cry, William turned around and started walking down the street. He would occasionally look up to see a happy family in a house's window, and he always wondered why he couldn't have that.

William found some shelter from the rain and pulled out his Blackberry, only to see a text from his employer telling him he was fired and had to pay out of his pocket for the toaster that he didn't sell. William stood there wide eyed, his mouth agape. "I can't believe this shit...fired?" He sat down on the dry ground and began to whimper, this was the beginning off the end of his life.

William walked his depressed self home and walked into his three room apartment and sat down. He gripped the remote and tried to turn the T.V. on, but he didn't want to watch anything. He just sat there and cried for hours, a day passed and William sill hadn't eaten anything. He looked up to see the television was on, but not on a channel...just static?

He tried to turn off the T.V. but it wouldn't change. He unplugged it and seen the static unchanged. He just ignored it and sat back down. He fell asleep for the first time in thirty six hours. William awoke to a loud noise from the television but it seemed like it was still just static. "Hello?" "Hello William..." said a mysterious voice from behind him. "Who are you?" "Don't worry boy, I'm just a friend who's going to help you through this." William listened to what the voice said for several hours, he now understood what he had to do, for if he doesn't achieve happiness he shouldn't let anybody else either. The voice said, "The phone, William, grab it and call Harold, your asshole boss, and tell him what you're going to do."

He reached for the phone and hit redial...ring, ring...ring, ring...rin" Hello?" "Harold, I believe you owe me something..." William told Harold it was time he deserved for what he dished out on William for ten years. "William you're a sick demented man... Stay away from my family!" William hung up and smiled. "The gun's on the table, and it loaded with six. Enough for all three." William picked up the gun and put it in his pocket, grabbed his jacket, and locked the door behind him.

Forty minutes later, he was at Harold's house with a grin on his mouth and tears in his eyes. He called Harold, and told him he was here. William knocked on the door and a little boy answered. "Hel-" BAM... One shot blew the kid's head off his shoulders, now he had five bullets left. He inspected the boy's dead carcass and took his toy truck. Now on to the bitch. William walked upstairs and looked in the bed room, she was sleeping...too easy. He walked over to the bed and shot her four inches away from the heart, she awoke screaming and crying, she was begging for him to stop he just smiled and shot her hand.

She kept screaming and now she was crying harder. William had enough and finished her off...between the eyes, the bullet became lodged. William decided has was going to wait up for Harold, holding the pistol in his lap, still with two shells in the clip. He set up the boy in his bed and put his wife in their red leather chair and waited under the boy's bed. Around ten, Harold opened the door and looked for his beloved wife. He walked in the den. "Honey I'm ho-...", he stopped and dropped his belongings and screamed. He was so frightened that he forgot about his son. Harold ran upstairs to find the boy was sleeping in his bed. Permanently.

Harold began to cry, and William wriggled out from under the bed, and without Harold noticing, he shot him in the leg. Harold fell to the ground and screamed, he looked up to see William standing there with the gun. "William... Why?!" "I want you to know my pain. I want you to know what I go through everyday, the alone feeling, not being able to work." Harold screamed "Just finish me!" William smirked and simply said, "You're not dying." William started to sob and put the barrel of the gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Harold lives paralyzed from the hip down on his right leg, he lives in his house alone just watching static all day. One day while he sat there, static on the screen, he heard a mysterious voice "Hello Harold..."