Initials {4}

I sighed as I walked into school the next day with Mickey. “Yo, Michael!” he called when he saw Michael. Michael hurried over to us. Brad was walking with him.

“Well hello there new girl,” he said with a grin. He looked at Michael. “You run off with your friends now Mikey,” he said sarcastically. Michael rolled his eyes. “You guys are friends?” he asked us. Brad nodded. “Of course. Quinn introduced us.”

Michael waved and he and Mickey left me.

Brad came next to me. “Where’s your locker at?” he asked. I showed him the card with my locker number on it. He smiled. “You can talk you know.” I blushed. “S-Sorry,” I mumbled.

He chuckled. “It’s alright. You’re a shy one. I’ll help you break that habit.” He paused. “Not in a dirty way,” he added jokingly. I smiled. “Thanks,” I said.

Brad walked me to my locker and waited for me as I got my books. He was checking out my schedule. “Hey! We have lunch together!” he said excitedly. “I sit with Quinn,” I said. He nodded. “Oh. Maybe I’ll sit with you guys today.”

I hid my face as I blushed again. I blushed so easily. It was awful. He laughed. “Hey, it’s alright. I’m not trying to get in your pants. I feel bad. It’s hard to switch schools in the middle of the year. Especially high school.”

“Yea,” I said and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiled at me. “I’ll walk you to first period. You can meet up with Quinn there. Her bus is late a lot.” I smiled. “Thanks,” I said.

We walked down the hall together. “So what are you doing this Friday?” he asked. I blushed hard. “N-Nothing,” I said. He laughed. “Relax. I was just going to ask if you wanted me to show you around town. Quinn can come if it’ll make you feel better.”

I shook my head. “No, it’s alright. I can go with you.” He seemed like he just wanted to be friends. Nothing more.

I hoped.

He smiled happily. “Awesome! The town is kind of boring but there are some fun things to do.” He sounded so excited. I laughed. “I hope so. I don’t want to be too bored,” I joked.

“Wow check out the womanizer.”

We turned to face Eli and Davey.

Brad glared at them. “Go away Eli,” he growled. Eli chuckled. “Why? I want to make friends too Bradley.” Davey was watching me carefully. Calculating. It was really creepy.

“There’s a party tonight,” he said suddenly. Eli and Brad gave him confused looks. “Really?” Eli asked. He nodded. “At my place. Brad, you and your shy bitch can come.”

Brad looked kind of surprised. “Why?” “Because I said so. Don’t question me you sorry fuck.” Brad rolled his eyes. “Fine. I’m bring Paco too. Just in case you’re up to something.”

Davey rolled his eyes. “So will I see you there new girl?” Eli asked, coming over to me with a grin. I looked up at Brad. He nodded. “If you want.” I shrugged. Eli grinned. “Good,” he said and he and Davey walked away.

“Well that’s weird,” Brad muttered as we started to walk again. “What?” I asked. “Eli and Davey hate me. Just telling you right now, we call them Emo and Dic.” He winked. “Eli’s initials are emo and, well, he is. And Davey’s are dic. And he’s a dick.” I chuckled.

***Eli’s POV***

“So a party? Tonight? Why didn’t you tell me before man?” I asked Davey as we walked down the halls, ignoring the people who snickered at us. “Because I just decided to have it. Got a problem?” I shook my head. “Nope. Sounds like a good time.”

He nodded without looking at me and we went into first period.

We sat down in the back as the bell rang. I had to find a way to get Brad away from that shy chick. She was mad hot.

“Dude, what the fuck is up with this shit?”

I turned to face Chance. “Dude where did you come from? And what shit?” He cracked his back over the chair. “I came from my mom. And by this shit I mean school. Why are we here right now?” I rolled my eyes. “No dip shit. I know you came from your mom. I mean where were you yesterday? And we’re here because it’s first period.”

Chance was Michael's little brother. He shrugged. “I didn’t want to come yesterday. What’s good for tonight?” “Davey’s having a party,” I said as I scribbled on the cover of my notebook. Chance nodded. “Nice.”

We ignored the teacher for a few minutes as she talked. “I’m bored. Go for a smoke?” he offered. I nodded. We snuck out of the class when the teacher had her back turned and walked down the hall.

The new girl was walking down the hall with a pass in her hand. Must have gone to the bathroom. Shit. What was her name? Sam? I think so. “Sam!” She looked up at me and blushed a bit. She was so fucking hot!

“H-Hi,” she stuttered nervously as we walked over to her. “Where are you going?” I asked curiously. “Um…world history.” I nodded. “Cool. Want a smoke?” She looked kind of shocked.

Ah.

A good girl.

“N-no thanks.” I shrugged. “You sure?” She nodded. Chance impatiently drummed his fingers against the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. “Calm down,” I said to him in annoyance.

He rolled his eyes as I turned back to Sam. “So you’ll be at the party?” She nodded. I smirked. “Good. Then I’ll see you there,” I said with a wink.

We went into the boys bathroom and lit our cigarettes. “Who’s that?” Chance asked. “That’s the new chick Sam. She’s hot. I’m thinking a little drunk sex tonight,” I said with shrug. He chuckled. “She is pretty hot.”

She was.

And I was going to get her.