High School Musical (Larry Stylinson)

3rd person POV

It was New Year's Eve at London's famous country club. Many teens were having fun in the 'Teen's Party' well two weren't.

On side of the club were Harry Styles and his dad, Des playing one on one basketball. Des has been coaching his son since Harry wanted to join the team. Harry was his school's number one basketball jock and he was a looker. He had emerald green eyes and many chocolate curls and he was bi.

"Keep working to the left Harry! The champions don't know what we're bringing them! Torture!" Des coached his son. Des was also the East High Wildcats basketball coach.

"By going left?" Harry questioned his father.

"Look left then make a break downtown." Harry had to think for a moment to understand what Des was saying.

"Like this?" Harry spines around his father and made a layup that made the basket.

Anne Styles hates it when her two boys are just playing basketball everywhere they went. "Boys," she waited till they looked at her, "did we drive here to play more basketball?" Harry and Des looked at each other and nodded and said "Yea" in unison.

"Do you remember what's tonight? The party!" The two men widen their eyes and then they remembered by looking at Anne's dress. "Harry there's a Kid's Party downstairs and kids are wearing funny hats." 'Oh great' Harry thought to himself.

"Kid's Party?" Harry doesn't want to be humiliated in front of kids!

"Young adults, now shower up and get dressed!" She demanded Harry.

On the other side of the club was a peaceful library with only one special lad, Louis Tomlinson. Louis is a straight-A student in all of the schools he's been to. Right now he's reading his favorite novel, 'Romeo and Juliet' he was about to turn the page, but his mum lifted the book out of his son's hands. "Louis, it's New Year's Eve you need to stop reading. I know you're starting a new school after this, but put down the books."

"But mum I'm almost done and -" Louis begged.

"No Louis, there's a Teens Party downstairs. I laid down your best clothes now get ready." Louis sighed in defeat.

"Can I at least have my book back?" He asked. Jay looked at her son then sigh and gave back the book. "Thank you." Louis replied and headed towards the room.

Both boys were dressed nicely but they thought it was too much. Harry had a blazer, nice pants, and brown dress shoes. Louis was wearing a nice striped shirt, red pants, and some TOMS, and to top it off he added some suspenders. "Howdy sir." A guy greeted Louis making him giggle. Harry started talking to random people and Louis is trying to finish his book for the fifth time.

There was a karaoke machine where two people are picked randomly and they have to sing. The couple on the stage just finished their song and the DJ took the mic. "Alright! How about that for a couple of snowboarders?!" The crowd cheered. "Whose gonna rock the house next?" The room was filled with 'not me' and 'please not me'. The spotlights stopped on Harry and Louis.

Both boys shook their heads frantically trying to get out of it. Harry was pushed on stage saying, "I can't sing! Guys I really can't sing!" Two boys came up to Louis who look mortified, 'I just want to finish this book!' He thought, but he was placed in front of the other mic. Louis had his arms around his stomach to keep down his nerves. Confusion was on Harry's face and modified was on Louis'. "Maybe someday you'll thank me for this... or not."

The music started playing and Harry was nervous. Finally, his words came up. When he sang his voice was all deep and raspy.

Harry: Living in my own world