26: Its Not Over

VICS POV
I awoke to the sound of glass breaking.
I shoot up along with Jaime
I hop up and look outside to see what's going on.
Someone's car is being broke into. I see someone fighting
I grab my shoes on and run outside to help.
I push them apart and tackle the guys breaking windows.
I feel very dizzy all the sudden.
A sharp pain is in my neck.
I can't
I.....
I can faintly see Jaime passed out next to me and two people standing above me. One looks very blurry. The other I barely put together what they look like.
Jack Barakat.
After that I feel them pick me up and shove me into the backseat of a car. I can't move or talk. I can barely move my eyes. Jaime is being put into the car the same manor I was.
The two figures get into front seat and drive.
I can't move.
I look at Jaime and he moves his fingers.
He can move.
He mouths shhhh
He doesn't look scared.
I don't see a spot in his neck where they might have poked him.
He can clearly move but tries to hold still.
They didn't get him.
He just pretended to be with me.
He wants to help.
I get a better look at the people driving but my vision is too blurred.
We drive for an hour before we stop at a house. I kinda recognize but I can't think straight.
They drag us out and from this close I can see that they are built.
They could easily squish me.
Jaime remains still
They drag us into the house and up a ... Ladder?
It's very dark.
My guess is the attic
The tie my heads to a pole that leads to the ceiling.
They do the same with Jaime.
We watch them leave and hear a TV flip on . It's kinda loud.
I can clearly hear the news.
Jaime takes the opportunity to untie me and him and look around a bit better. He leans close to my ear and whispers" don't try to move it makes the effects last longer. Just relax think about something that makes you happy. Like..... Mike or Kellin." I blink in response.
He goes to do whatever and I'm just stuck here.
By myself
In the dark.
In my head.

I want Kellin
I remember the first time we held hands.
It is an amazing feeling.
Every hug.
Every word exchanged
We haven't even kissed yet....
Not once
We got close but ..... We were interrupted
I wish I never left.
I wish I sucked it up and dealt with the shit going on around me.
I start feeling that lump in my throat.
And now more than ever...... I let everything hit me. All at once.
This is so painful.
I ran away.
I'm wanted for murder.
I made a huge mess.
This wouldn't of happened if I stayed.
I want Kellin.
I want him to be safe with me.
I want everything to be normal
I feel so alone.
I hate this.
I wish I could just die.
I want to just disappear.
I hurt so many people.
I just kinda left and put a note in a locker.
I can't imagine how Kellin felt.
I feel a tear fall.
I can't stop it.
I can't wipe it away.
I just lay there on the wood boards and let the tears come.
I fucked up so bad.
I feel the floor boards shift and I assume it's Jaime so I just don't open my eyes.
I am picked up
But it feels wrong.
These are not his arms.
My eyes shoot open to see someone I called friend.
Ashely .
I smile as my muscles gain strength again
He found me.
He's here to save me and Jaime.
I felt joy spread over me
That feeling soon vanished though, when I saw a bloody Jaime tied to a bed post .
I try to move my mouth to talk but no use.
What happened to Jaime?
How did Ashley find us?
And.... Why is he handcuffing me to the bed post Jaime was on?
He tightens the cuffs until I can feel them digging into my skin. Both hands above my head. He gets on his knees so we're eye level and then speaks ," so it's about time some secrets come out. Vic, I threatened Alex. It was my idea for you to leave. You had Kellin. I wanted that. Friends with that fuck for years. Runs to you without batting an eyelash. But if I cut you out of the equation, Kellin crawls to me. I comfort. I win. But no. No. No. No. Not for victor. He just has to make a scene. You can't even run away correctly! So , my plan didn't work as well as I thought it would. People are suspects for multiple things. People died. People got stranded in a forest. And people like to make the news flip their shit everyday. So. Your brother? Mike right? Beat down by dad. Tsk tsk . Same thing happen to you I'm guessing? A reason to run. Too bad no one believes either of you.  You know Mike is nice." I clench my jaw. He doesn't have the right to talk about him." Angry? Well it's too bad I'm in charge. I'd bet it'd make you mad if I said Mike was I don't know , cute?" I can feel anger boiling inside but I try not to show it. " or what if I said that , one day I'll make him my bitch. Probably makes you want to hit me right? Well. Vic , this fine piece of ass you call your brother is going to have a chat with me tomorrow." He opens his phone and shows me a picture of Mike standing in his room. " I've got him pushed into a corner and wrapped around my finger. I said a few lies that I mixed with some fact and he will agree with me tomorrow. In order to get rid of my problems, I gotta break some eggs. So I told Mike that I could get you and him out of state. Safely. No what's really happening is that he's going to probably believe my ass , meet me at a park at night like that doesn't sound suspicious, and me and my crew are going to grab him, bring him here, tie him up like you fucks , and possibly beat the piss out of him like we're about to do to you two . Now why? Well at first it was to get Kellin. But now.... He hates me and knows too much. I've already fucked your life in the ass so much Vic I might as well finish the job." He leaned down to my ear and whispered " I might as well just end your life and make the only people left in the world that care watch." He patted my cheek. A move strait from Alex's book. " I said something about beating the piss out of someone "

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk
Getting real close man