100 sleepless nights

Fools holiday chapter 1

Kellin's POV

It was 6:45 when I saw my phones screen light up in my face.i feel asleep watching some videos on YouTube.i really need to stop doing that.i look down to check the date,Monday great.i choose the wrong night to stay up late.well I don't regret falling asleep with earbuds I think it's better to fall asleep to pewds screaming at barrels than parents screaming at each other .i hurry and throw on my favorite pair of skinny jeans with my sweater ,throw on a pair of black vans,grab my bag and run downstairs .

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

I slow down at the last step and try to keep quiet."fuck you bitch!i didn't this!i don't want you and I sure as hell didn't want kellin!!!! "I freeze at

the last sentence and slowly walk out the door, but got caught in the process."where the fuck do you think you're going faggot"I tense up as soon as here his voice."uh school..."I reply ."well hurry your ass home we need to talk."he tells me. I feel uneasy knowing what he means by "talk". I'm not gonna have a good day can just tell already.i get off the bus and look for some friends.i spot oli and Ashley together like usual.i walk over and say "hi". They whip around and smile ."oh hey Kellin how are you?" Asked Oli. I immediately come up with a excuse to say I'm happy."good how bout you guys.""oh I'm doing good just a little nervous about our history test today I didn't study because mr. Oliver over here kept me up all night ."said Ashley .Oliver smirked at Ashley "you know you loved it purdy boy."said oli.i laughed at the couple and thought me and my secret . I headed to my locker after the bell rang and saw in big bold letters on a note jammed into my locker saying "at lunch be in room 243 be there or you'll be sorry - jack"I frown at it in disgust ,guess I'm getting beat up twice today.

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐢🐢👽

Finally lunch ticks around and I drag myself to 243.i can't believe I'm making myself do this I remember what happened last time I didn't do what he said ....I pass by the bathroom and wash my face to see if I'm really ready for this when I start to hear a boy in one stall whimpering in pain.i walk over to the stall and knock "uh are you ok in then what's wrong you seem a bit upset."silence"it's n-nothing don't worry . He walks out and starts washing his hands.thats when I notice the red.i haven't even looked at his face because he hung it low letting his brunette hair droop.i know that hair from anywhere ,Vic.my heart aches at the sight of him being so ...so ,hurt.i tap him on the shoulder and he lifts his head and put on a smile."hi"he says."uh hey I'm Kellin we have science together and history are you ok?"I ask."uh yeah I'm fine don't worry Kellin it's all good just dealing with retards"Vic tells me before walking out.my heart aches at the thought of him doing that.i walkout and get to my destination.

Vic's POV 💣

Fuck!i can't believe now he knows my secret.I wish I could take it back.i wish Kellin didn't see me like that I wish I could just talk to him with out freaking out inside.i don't know how to handle having a crush.im not good with that stuff.tony is the lady person guy.not me!!!!!!well change lady to guy and there ya go....but never mind .i roll up my sleeve on my bed,and sigh at the sight.I have to stop doing this but they keep telling me.they tell me to do this but I can't listen to them anymore!they stay quiet for a couple days after I do this but if I don't they just get louder and louder to the point where I can't sleep at night.I need Kellin soo badly ."victor time for dinner your favorite burritos."I hear my mother call.i hurry and put on my blue jacket and run down stairs."so how was your day Vic?"said my brother mike."oh it was good we had a test today in history."I say as I sit down.after dinner I start walking upstairs to my room when mike catches a glimpse of my wrist."hey Vic can we talk for a sec?"he asks."uh sure why not."I say with a smile."ok let's go to your room."ok I lead him in through my door."so what do you wanna talk about?"I ask.he picks up my arm and rolls up my sleeve."why?.....Vic what's going on please tell me!"he starts sobbing"I-I I just it's just some stuff going on At school..,"I can feel I tears sting my eyes."is that the only place?"he looks up me in the eyes and I can see it that he's hurt."no......my legs too but please don't tell mom and dad please mike please!"he hugs me before I can say anything else and says" only if you promise to stop just please try Vic I can't lose you!"that's the last thing said for next five minutes .we sit in almost silence hugging while mike mumbles to me how he couldn't lose me.i hug him tight and whisper"don't worry I promise that I'll stop by Christmas."he looks up at me and smiles "really with cherries and sprinkles in top?""purple sprinkles and caramel."I tell him before he let's go of me and walks out of my room.i plop myself onto my bed and let sleep take over .

Kellin's POV 😭💔🐢🐢🐢🎁

I lay in bed trying not to think about the days events.i got beat up and thrown into a recycling bin by jack but then got told that trash gets put in the green one so I got moved to the trash can.i come home and get kicked to the floor.mom hasn't came home yet after their argument this morning.I'm not sure if she will come home....I start to hold back tears back these walls are just closing in on me.i can't think!!!i start to hyperventilate and have a panic attack.i need Vic.this is the first time I've ever actually had a crush on someone this badly.my father doesn't approve of me being interested in men.i try to keep a low profile.i hug my pillow as tight as I can and sit by my door."so get this!that boy in there Kellin ...uh!made him cry like bitch today hahaha funniest shit ever you should've been there"I over hear my step fathers conversation with his buddy and instantly get out my note book.i scramble down lyrics without even thinking about it.

(Laughing I heard you.....)

I finish my work and think of a name....hmmmmm......AH HA!!!a trophy fathers trophy son!perfect!

(Why are you walking away ?!is it something I did?did I make a mistake?cause I'm trying to deal with the pain!i don't understand it!!!is this how it ends?)

I put away my notebook in its safe spot underneath my pillow.i buy my ticket to lala land and crash in seconds.

AUTHORS NOTE)

Well guys first try at a fanfic. Not sure if I'm doing a good job ...... Probably failing.....

(BACK TO WHAT YOU CAME TO SEE)