16: Fite mi

Long chapter! Hopefully....
Mikes POV
Who knew Alex could be so strong?
He must work out
But so do I
.....sometimes.......
My face looks bad. This dude puts on a fight but so do I .
Drunken rage isn't pretty. But I am!!!-lol no alrighty then- God this sucks. I wonder if vic had any makeup. I am currently sneaking into his room because my parents haven't really gone anywhere near it and they don't like when I go near it. Coast is clear so i sneak in and look in the top drawer. Underwear. Eww
A beanie. It touched his head
Garbage. Same
A phone charger. Vic hadn't seen his phone in about a month.
Dad broke it. Just saying.
And finally exactly what I'm looking for. Foundation. Weird but it should cover everything hopefully. I go to the mirror on his wall and put a little on my head and rub it on my face, arms and my side just in case. I look normal again. It's as I was about to walk out I run into the one the only. dad.
Fick my life
" what is that?" He asks grabbing my hand. Fuck I had to be holding the makeup. "It's for mom" lie off the top of my head."and what are doing in victors room? I thought I had rules about that." He says through gritted teeth." The makeup was in there." Technically not lying." You always were a bad liar." He knows......" I'm not lying" I say defensively . He raises his hand and I flinch in response. Then the sting. He smacked the same cheek the bruise was on. I grab it and feel it's wet. I look at my hand and see the makeup on it. Fuck I don't know what's worst. He can see my bruise. Or the fact that I just got caught wearing makeup.
" my son. Wearing makeup. Like a woman." He spits at me." Uh... I uh-" I'm stuttering now. Great. He snatches me up by my shirt collar." So you think that it's ok to wear makeup and lie ?" I don't know how to answer this. He drags me down the hall by my arm and shoves me into my room and locks the door. Giving me time to think. I look over at my drums and realize it's been a minute since I played. I look out my window and see his car pull out so its just me . Myself. And my drums. I grab my drumsticks off of the dresser and sit.i don't even know where to start. I just take out all my emotions on them. Two hours later I'm officially tired, sore, and defeated. A lay on my bed fall asleep.
Not for long though
I hear a car pull up
I jump up and look out the window and see him walking back into the house. We made eye contact. He's furious. I'm so fucked right now. He stomps up the stairs to my room." Micheal Christopher Fuentes!" The full name............. Oh no.

Kellins POV
I lay on my couch and receive a text from Ashley
Ash: hey you up?😞
Me:obviously not
Ash:can we talk I'm not okay right now???
Me:of coarse what happened?
Ash:Oli fucking dumped me! We were out on a date and we were walking through the woods and he fricking got in his car and drove off
Me:fuck really? Are you okay where are you?
Ash:I'm home my parents picked me up
Me: are you okay???
Ash: no
Me: I'm on my way
Ash:it's ok
Me:see ya
I get up, put on my shoes and tell my mom I'm leaving and go.
I make it there in about ten minutes on foot and walk right in. His parents know me. I make my way to Ashley's room and find him laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. " knock knock" I say as I walk in." Oh hey Kellin" he says groggily ." So I came to hang out." I tell him. Even though I'm still kinda pissed I'll comfort." Ok then..." I look around and spy his old Nintendo 64 covered in dust sitting on a shelf." Remember when I used to kick your ass at super Mario bros ?" I ask teasingly." Yeah right you kicked my ass I'm sure it was the other way around." He sits up on his elbows ." You wanna bet on it?" I ask trying to get him to do something fun . He stands up and plugs in the cords dusts it off finds the cartridge puts it in and turns one system handing me a paddle. " so you ready to eat my dust?" He asks." In your dreams Purdy boy." I reply.
Two hours of nonstop rage and talking big he finally kicks my ass. I'm so bad at this game.
" are you gonna cry?" He asks with a fake sad face
" fight me scrub." I say making him laugh.
" Kellin we should hang out more. You know go to the movies or arcade and sheesh." He suggests.
" sure that'd be fun. How about this weekend?" I ask hoping he has nothing to do
" I don't know...... I got some parties to be at because I'm so popular so." He says sarcastically.
" but because it's you I'll move things around like my five o clock nap ." I laugh slightly" wow my nap is at three gosh!" -Dramatically hair flips - " but yes I'll see you then?" I ask
" yeah uh,... Arcade on Saturday at 1:00pm and then I'll buy you food and on Sunday after you go to church because you're such a good boy we can maybe go see a movie . The forest is out you'll probably cry so I'll be there so you can hold my hand."
I look at him with the best im eternally grateful face I can make and say" oh gosh thank you so much you know what the services mean to me." Fake crying ." Oh god I hate myself for that" I say.
" ok I'll see you then"
My phone goes off and my mom wants me home
" I gotta go sorry ash." I get up and leave.

AUTHORS NOTE
I NEVER PROOF READ
so yeah........ Writing off the top of my head..........
Eat
Breathe
Listen to your collide with the sky cd until your mom steals the tv from you so she can watch the news
Maybe ten more chapters left maybe
Don't panic!!!It's longer now
;)
Mike Fuentes is bae btw
Omzombz