The Ending

Aphmau's POV:

I was happy to be with Aaron, we saved up enough money and bought this huge house. We even invited some of our friends to stay. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were the first to move in, Travis moved in shortly after. I woke up in bed next to Aaron. I got up slowly so he wouldn't wake up. I walked into the living room and Celeste lay on the couch sleeping next to Nekoette~Tan. (I ain't gone lie, I kinda forgot she was in the series so... Yeah I made her older so she like 7 now.) "Hey Aphmau~Senpai." Nekoette said yawning. "Why aren't you in your room?" I asked. "The MLP marathon came on an hour ago. I was watching it." (Lol its been so long I can't remember if she talks in third person or not.) I shrugged and walked to the kitchen. I made a lot of waffles. I felt hand around my waist. "Hey Aph." I turned. "Hey Aaron." I gave him a plate. "Go eat." He pouted. "Can I get a kiss first?" He did puppy eyes. I kissed him and Kawaii~Chan walked in and giggled. "Kawaii~Chan, I made waffles if you want some." She picked up two plates and gave one to Nekoette. "Where's Katelyn and Travis?" I asked Aaron. "Right here." Katelyn yawned. Travis was right behind her. "Travis stop touching me." Katelyn said grabbing a plate. "But you touch me all the time." He said winking. "Yeah, when I hit you." Katelyn said sitting down at the table. Aaron and I sat down with everyone else. "So, who's saying grace?" Travis asked. "I will!" Nekoette screeched. "Lord thank you for food, family, love, and friendship. Oh, and thank you for   Aarmau." Aphmau blushed. "Amen." Katelyn said. "Amen." Everyone else said. Katelyn was the first to take a bite. "Whoa this is amazing!" Katelyn yelled. "Not as amazing as you." Travis said. "I'll let it slide this time, Travis." Katelyn kissed him on the cheek. Just then the door swung open. "Aphmau! Auntie Katelyn! Kawaii~Chan!" Abby yelled running to the table. Dimitri followed behind her. "Abby!" Katelyn squealed picking her up. "Where have you been?" She asked. "With Dimitri and Nicole and Daddy." She said. Dimitri hugged Nekoette. "Mommy who is this?" Nekoette asked. "That's Dimitri~Kun your brother." Nekoette jumped down from the chair. "Nice to finally meet you." She said. He smiled and looked at Abby. Katelyn put her down. "You have an awesome family." He said. "What are you talking about, your part of it too. You all are. Everyone got up and there was a giant group hug.

Time skip to sunset

"I love you Aphmau." I blushed heavily. "I love you to Aaron." We made out at sunset. "Cute." I turned and everyone was there. Travis kissed Katelyn and she blushed. "I got everything I ever wanted." Katelyn stepped forward. "And that is?" Aphmau hugged Aaron then walked over to Katelyn. "Family."

So Sweet. Well that's a wrap folks. Stay tuned for an alternate ending. Also go check out my Laurence x Reader fanfic. I need characters for that. I need three.