Aphmau and Aaron's Wedding

Before I start the story, I'm sorry I've been gone so long. But I'm back now, who else is having a great spring break? I'm currently in Florida with friends and I stepped on a crab yesterday, it hurted. Also I have no idea how I'm going to end the book, but I have a really amazing alternate ending in mind. Anyways hope you enjoy.

Aphmau's POV:

I was in the back off the church with all of the girls. "Aphmau~Senpai looks amazing!" Kawaii~Chan squealed. Katelyn was pouting in the corner. "Katelyn what's wrong?" I asked she looked up at me. "Dresses suck, its really cold in here." Nicole fell on the floor laughing. "She's lying, one time her and Jeffory went to the movies and her dress-" she was interrupted by Katelyn punching her in the stomach. "I told you not to tell anyone anything, about that!" Katelyn yelled. Nicole tackled her. "What can you not fight in a dress Katewyn?" Katelyn pushed her off. "No, not really." She got up and sat in the corner. "Is Katewyn angry?" Nicole teased. "I think she is." Garroth said walking in. "Garroth! I thought you were with Laurence!" I yelled. "What would you do if someone was changing?" He blushed a deep shade of red. "Abby is here with Jeffory and Laurence took Jeffory to our room. He should be here with Abby soon though." Laurence walked over and kissed Garroth's cheek. "Jeffory wanted to see you." He said as Abby walked in, she looked at Katelyn and giggled. "I thought you hated dresses Katelyn." Katelyn pointed at Nicole and Cadenza. "Try to tell them that." Nicole hugged Abby. "I swear you got taller." Abby smiled proudly. "I'm growing up, maybe you guys should too." We all glared at her. "Were not that childish!" I yelled. Then everyone laughed. "Good joke Aphmau." Lucinda said. "Thanks." Abby got her dress and went to go change. "Hey Abby! Your dress matches Katelyn's." Katelyn looked away blushing. "Who wore it better?" Cadenza asked. "I think Abby did, because angry Katelyn is hilarious." Katelyn walked out of the room. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To see Trav- I mean Jeffory." She blushed and walked away quickly. I walked back into the room and Nicole was sitting in a chair glaring at me. "What?" I asked. "What will the table think about this Aphmau?" (Alternate ending spoiler) "He won't mind, I hope."

Aaron's POV:

Katelyn came into our room and hugged Travis and Jeffory. Tension was rising she asked Jeffory where he had been and what he was up to, then left. "She will be mine." Jeffory said. "She was staring at me the whole time, Jeffory she's falling, for me that is." Travis said patting his shoulder. "Plus what would Abby think if Auntie Katelyn turned into mommy?" Travis grinned evily. "Hey! The evil grin is my thing!" Zane yelled. "We can't even see yours you never take off that mask!" Travis and Jeffory went back over to Katelyn to see who she likes the most. "I'll think about it." She said walking away. The wedding would start soon so everyone got ready.

3rd person POV:

Aphmau walked down the aisle, everyone staring with awe. She walked up to Aaron he winked which made her blush. The priest was there good friend Ross the sloth... Or narwal I can't really tell. "We are gathered here today to bring together two lovely people with love."

Time skip cause I don't know what to say.

"Aphmau do you take Aaron to be your husband. Bound together with the strength of your love?" Aphmau blushed slightly. "I do." Ross gets a little less formal. "How bout you?" He asked Aaron. "I do." Ross started to smile. "By the power invested in me I pronounce the, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Aphmau blushed and kissed Aaron. They both walked down the aisle and out into a car. "See you guys after the honeymoon!" Aphmau yelled as Aaron pulled off. They were going to Hawaii for a week. Katelyn waved and Jeffory was staring at the girl being the reception desk. "Why hello there." Travis made a move on Katelyn. He put his arm around her shoulder and she kissed him on the cheek.

If you are wondering no this is not the end I still have to write 2 more chapters and the alternate ending. So hang in there! Bye guys!