New Neighbors

Katelyns Pov:

I woke up and that stupid guy was in my face."Who let you in and why are you here."I asked. "You know I like to watch the stars at night, but now one is directly in my face." Travis said. "Get out of my room Travis." I said. "What if I don't want to?"

Aphmau Pov:

I was walking out of my room when Katelyn threw Travis down the stairs. Unfortunately Kawaii~Chan was sitting on the floor and he landed on her tail. "Travis~Kun, Kawaii~Chan will end you if you don't leave our home." Travis stood up in pain. "What if I don't want to." Travis was then slapped in the face by Kawaii~Chan he was blushing and ran outside crying. "Kawaii~Chan has Katelyn rubbed off on you?" I asked. "No she hasn't I don't hit Travis that hard, he ran home crying." Katelyn said. "Wait where is their house?" I ask. "They moved in across the street last night." Katelyn said. "Why didn't you say anything sooner?" I asked. "You never asked." And with that Katelyn went upstairs to meditate. I called Aaron and went over to his house. Kawaii~Chan went to hang out with Lucinda. I was walking and texting and me and Aaron ran into each other. I fell but he caught me he pulled me toward his face. I blushed violently. He held me there until Laurence walked up. He looked very confused. Laurence looked like he was about to cry, he closed his eyes and when they opened the tears were gone. "I just wanted to ask if you would come to our house warming party tomorrow." He said. I accepted and Aaron asked to come to, Laurence glared at him and then said it was okay. Me and Aaron stared into each other's eyes for the first time ever I saw him blushing. He took me to his place. He had a really nice house. I liked it.

Aaron's Pov:

I hope she likes the place I cleaned up a lot so that it was clean. I zoned out while staring into her eyes. She was gorgeous, I hope she likes me. We sat on the couch and watched Attack on Titan on Netflix. I excused myself and went upstairs. I took off my hood and went to the bathroom. When I came out I guess I forgot to put my hood back on and I sat back down. She stared at me blankly. "What did I do?" I said but she didn't hear me.

Aphmau's Pov:

I stared at his abs until he snapped in my face. I looked up and noticed his hood wasn't on. We stared into each other's eyes for the longest time. We stopped when someone knocked on the door. Aaron opened the door to see Garroth. He came over for some sugar because Kawaii~Chan used all of ours. He noticed me and tested someone, seconds later Laurence appeared out of no where. They both transformed, but Aaron shut the door on them.

Garroth's Pov:

"Garroth did he shut the door on us!?" Laurence asked. "I think he did!" I exclaimed. "Can't you break down the door you do it all the time to Dante?" He asked. "No remember the last time we tried to kill him!" I said. "Some of those fangirls really needed a breath mint." He said.

Travis' Pov:

My face hurts still from Kawaii~Chan, Dante is still laughing about it. I think it is time to ruin his social life, by uploading his baby photo onto the internet. I laugh in a evil way. I waited to see bad responses but all I saw was "awwwww" "cute" "sweet" and "Adorable baby Dante" which was from Aphmau."Ruining lives is too hard! Maybe I shouldn't have GOT my idea from How the Grinch Stole Christmas."