Katelyn's OTP

Aphmau's Pov:

I was walking up the stairs when a squeal came from Katelyn's room. "Um, Katelyn can I come in?" I knocked on the door. "Ok, I'm coming in!" I opened the door and Katelyn closed her laptop. "Katelyn, what are you doing? Who was yelling?" She blushed a little. "It was me, sorry." She looked down at the floor. "It's ok, but why?" She looked back up at me. "Aphmau! Do you even follow them on Instagram!" I looked at her in confusion. "Who?" She jumped out of her chair and pulled her to the screen. "Oh, Garroth and Laurence. Why is that important?" She pointed at one of Garroth's posts. "They are so adorable together." She said squealing again. "Well as long as you don't have a shrine ship all you want." She looked away from the screen and back at me. "Well..." She pointed towards the closet. I walked over and saw Katelyn's Garrance shrine. "Great, I live with two Kawaii~Chans." I laughed and walked out of her room.

Katelyn's Pov:

Well at least she didn't see the Aarmau shrine me and Kawaii~Chan share. I need to get more Garrance pictures from the internet.

Abby's Pov:

Daddy invited Dimitri and Nicole over today. Dimitri and I were playing in the backyard. He was on the tire swing then he fell off and onto a rock. "Fugly Duckling!" Dimitri carted and Nicole and Daddy ran outside. Nicole was looking at his arm to see if it was broken. Daddy wouldn't stop checking to see if I was hurt. "Daddy I'm fine, stop it!" He looked worried. "I'm just making sure." I was annoyed now. "It's not broken." Dimitri sighed in relief. "Stop hurting yourself Dimitri!" SHE hugged him and he blushed. "Mom!" He yelled still looking at me. I giggled.
Laurence's Pov:

"Garroth where are my shorts!" I yelled as he ran into my room. "You left them in my room, they're under the bed." I'm very confused. "Why were my clothes in your room?" He looked back up at me. "I don't know, they were there all week." He walked into the living room and got on his phone. "I wasn't done talking." He looks back up at me. "Oh, um sorry." He blushed a little then went back to his phone. "Garroth we need to talk i-" Travis ran through the door. "Guys! Your ship is sailing!" He looked exhausted. "Where have you been?" Garroth asked. "Prison it was horrible." Garroth's mouth was open and Travis looked over at me. "I touched a cute girls butt, how was I supposed to know she was married to a cop!" He walked back to his room and collapsed on his bed. I looked over at Garroth. "About earlier, I was just going to tell you that i-" Garroth kissed me. I blushed when he did. Travis took a pic and sent it to a friend.

Aphmau's Pov:

I was at Aaron's house. We were watching Netflix. Aaron yawned and wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled closer to him, He didn't seem to mind. I was happy knowing there were always people to take care of me.

Lol that was until Narrator decided to make drama. The wedding will be in three parts so hang in there. Sorry to say there are only five chapters left. The final countdown begins. New book coming soon! Tank you for reading! I saw the read count that's crazy! Really tank you so much! Btw I said tank you on purpose!