Aaron's Visit

Aphmau's Pov:

Nicole and Kawaii~Chan talked and they worked everything out. "Dante~Kun said that Nicole~Sama broke up with him." She said. "He lied about everything. I hope we can still be friends Kawaii~Chan. They hugged and Nicole left.

Magical Time Skip(9 months because Nekoette is cute!)

Katelyn's Pov:

Aphmau and I want into Kawaii~Chan's hospital room and saw the baby. "She's so cute!" Aphmau said. Kawaii~Chan was a mother now. "What's her name?" I asked. "Kawaii~Chan's daughter's name is Nekoette~Tan." Aphmau smiled. There was a knock on the door. Aphmau opened it and Aaron was there.

Aphmau's Pov:

My mind is racing. My heart skipped a beat. I hugged him. "Aaron where have you been?" I asked him. "I was working the day shift at Taco Bell and I had no time in the day to hangout with you, so I quit." I blushed and Katelyn took a picture. "Katelyn!" I yelled. "I took it for Kawaii~Chan." Kawaii~Chan started to giggle. Aaron and I stepped out of the room, he had to ask me something. He got down on one knee, he pulled out a box with a diamond ring, "Aphmau will you marry me?" I blushed and said yes. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. Katelyn walked out of the room and took another picture. "Trust me it's for Kawaii~Chan!" She said. "Ya I trust you, I also trust the fact that you have a shrine." She blushed and went back into the room. I looked at Aaron, we gazed into each other's eyes. He kissed me again.

Katelyn's Pov:

It started to get dark and the doctor said that Kawaii~Chan could come home with us. We went home and put Nekoette to bed and Kawaii~Chan went to sleep in her bed too. I went to see if Aph was awake and she was sleeping on Aaron in her bed. I giggled and went to bed.

I brought Aaron back! I just realized that he wasn't there for a while so I made him propose in the hospital. Nekoette is my third favorite character. Katelyn is my favorite and Nicole is my second. Who are your favorite Mcd characters?