Kenmur's Creation

I'm sorry for going off topic in this one but, the thought of a young Katelyn would be cute so, yeah I hope you enjoy! Eat more bacon, I mean it!

Kenmer's Pov:

I created a new aging device and I'm going to show it to everyone at Aphmau's house. I knocked on her door and everyone was inside. I used Katelyn, Nicole, Travis, and Kawaii~Chan as test dummies. "Hold still I'm going to make you all five years old again."Katelyn looked nervous. "Katelyn you don't have to do it if you don't want to." Nicole stated. "No, I have to prove that I'm tougher than you." Katelyn yelled. I pulled levers and the machine worked. "It worked!" Aphmau yelled. "I forgot to add in the piece to change them back!" I yelled. I felt a sharp pain in my knee because Katelyn punched me. "Y-Y-Your so st-stupid Kenber! I ran out with my machine to go fix it.

Aphmau's Pov:

Everyone left except for Aaron and I we stayed to watch our little friends, to keep them out of trouble. Kawaii~Chan stared at Aaron for awhile. Then she got on the couch and started jumping. Katelyn was on the other couch and Travis was flirting with her. She kicked him and he fell off the couch. I ran over to a crying Travis. "Katelyn what the heck was that about!?" I asked she responded with a "Apple he was fl-flirting with me." She started blushing. Nicole came over and pretty soon Katelyn and Nicole were sparing in the house. It was getting dark and Garroth and Laurence came to get Travis and take him home.

Aaron's Pov:

While Aphmau was giving Travis to The guys I tried to put Katelyn, Nicole, and Kawaii~Chan to bed. She came upstairs and saw they were in pajamas Katelyn and Nicole were blushing and Kawaii~Chan was sitting in the corner. They all slept in Katelyn's room. About five minutes later I heard Katelyn coming downstairs. "I had a bad dream, I can't go to sleep." Aphmau was watching Netflix. Katelyn climbed into my lap and went to sleep. "I didn't know she had nightmares as a kid." I looked at her.

Aphmau's Pov:

"I didn't either." I said. She acts so tough so much. Nicole came downstairs followed by Kawaii~Chan. They both laid down on Aaron. I got a phone call from Kenmur. He said the effects were temporary. I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up everyone was back to normal, but they were sleeping on top of Aaron. He rose up and they all fell off the couch awake and back to normal.