Aaron's Shirt Problem

3rd Person POV:

Aphmau was moving all of her belongings into Aaron's house. She put all of her clothes away. Aphmau looked through Aaron's clothes and found tons of jeans and jackets but only two t-shirts...

Aphmau's POV:

"Aaron! I got you a present!" I yelled running down the stairs with a shirt behind my back. "Cool. Wait, its not another pony is it?" He asked. "1, don't disrespect my ponies, 2, no I think you'll like it." He grinned. "Here." I said giving him the shirt. "I don't like it." I smirked. "You need to wear it, we're going to eat dinner with Katelyn and Travis." He sighed and put on the shirt. "This color looks awful on me." He said. "Don't worry, you look handsome." I winked at him. "So, what do you want to do until dinner?" He asked. "I want to watch FairyTail for like the 100th time." He shrugged and sat down on the couch.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Aaron and I walked over to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's house. Katelyn walked out with Travis. "Hey Katelyn and Travis." I said. "Sup Aphmau." Katelyn said. "Hello Aphmau and Aaron." Travis said putting his arm on Katelyn's shoulder. "So Katelyn, Travis finally stole your heart I see." Katelyn blushed and looked at the ground. "Yeah, he's actually pretty sweet." She said lifting her head back up. "Let's go I'm starving and I'm ready to take off this stuid shirt." Aaron said. "You can take it off after dinner." I said kissing his cheek. We walked to the diner since it was so close. "May I take your order?" Aaron looked at the menu. "Four steaks please." He said. "Your food will be with you shortly." The waiter said walking away. "So Katelyn, when did you hook up with Travis?" I asked. She blushed slightly. "The day after your wedding." The waiter came back. "Call me when your ready for the check." She walked off. "Thank Irene I'm so hungry!" Aaron yelled. "Let's dig in already!" Travis yelled. "No class." I said. "Sorry Aphmau, I wuv you." Aaron said with steak in his mouth. "Don't talk with your mouth full." I said playfully punching his shoulder. "I have no class because of the shirt, can I take it off now?" He whined. "No, wait till we go home." He shrugged and kept eating. "Why don't you wear shirts?" Katelyn asked Aaron. "Not wearing a shirt makes me feel free and I like it when Aphmau stares at my abs."

Katelyn's POV:

Aphmau looked like a tomato. "Are you okay Aph?" She nodded yes. "Its okay Aphmau, Katelyn stares at my abs whenever she can." I kissed Travis' cheek. "Sure do." I said. Travis blushed. "Wait, you do! I was just joking!" He squealed. "I'm not." I whispered to him. He stood up. "Travis for the win!" I giggled. "Can we leave so I can take off this dumb shirt." Aaron said. "We have to pay first." Travis said. "I got it." I said. "No I got it." Travis said. Ugh I hate it when he does this. "You always said I need to have class, now I am." He put a twenty on the table and wrote keep he change on the receipt. "Come on." Aphmau said. She started walking and Aaron put her on his back. "Wha- Aaron!" She giggled. "I'm being helpful." He said. Travis picked me up and put me on his shoulders. "Travis!" I squealed. "Katelyn its fine I bench press 200." He carried me to my house. "I wuv you Katelyn." He said putting me down. I kissed him. "Katelyn~Sama, Kawaii~Chan made cooki-" Kawaii~Chan took a picture. I really didn't care anymore.

Aphmau's Pov:

"I can't take off the shirt!" Aaron yelled from our room. "Let me help you." I took off his shirt. "That wasn't so hard." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I yawned. "Tired?" He asked. "Yeah." I sat on the bed and he laid down. He pulled me onto his chest. "Goodnight." He said kissing my forehead. "Night." I said.