New Start

Aphmau Pov:

We finally bought a new house, we moved here to get away from everything. *Cough* *Cough* Larence *Cough* Garroth. Katelyn came because she needed a new start. Kawaii~Chan just didn't want to be left out. "Kawaii~Chan thinks this place is beautiful." Kawaii~Chan said. Katelyn was just silent. SHE started to unpack boxes I didn't think belonged to her. She just carried them inside. I walked into the empty house and up stairs I found Katelyn claiming her room. "I see you chose the master bed room." I said. "These are your bags this is your room." she said. "I don't think that's fair!" I exclaimed. "How?" she said. "I uhh..." I didn't even know how it wasn't. "Exactly NOW don't fight with me because you already know I would win." She left the room. I started to unpack when I heard screaming. Kawaii~Chan was pasted out in front of Aaron.

Aaron's Pov:
I saw a moving truck drive away. I wanted to meet new friends because I don't socialize often. I went down to their home and saw some familiar faces. Kawaii~Chan must have been surprised to see me because when I went to talk to her she fainted but not before saying something about sailing a ship or something. Aphmau ran from the house and I guess I surprised her too. "What happened to Kawaii~Chan!?" SHE exclaimed. "I didn't hurt her I promise!" I said. Kawaii~ Chan was on the ground making weird purring noises. "Katelyn help me bring Kawaii~Chan inside!" She yelled. "No I got her." "Aaron are you sur-" before she could finish her sentence I picked up Kawaii~Chan and took her inside. Katelyn was surprised to see me too. She asked where I live and where have I been. Before she could say anything rude Aphmau whispered something to her and told me to wait one moment.

Aphmau's Pov:

"Katelyn what was that!?" I asked. "I was asking because I know you wouldn't." she said. "What's that supposed to mean?" She smirked at me and left the room. I got a text from her. "I know you like him." SHE said in text. I walked back into the living room Aaron was still there making sure Kawaii~Chan was okay. She woke up minutes after and told us about her dream.

Kawaii~Chan's point of view:

"Kawaii~Chan had the worst dream, Aphmau~Senpai why did you tell him no. Aphmau~Senpai you didn't kiss Aaron~Kun's.

Aphmau's Pov:

I blushed bright red and ran to my room, closed, and locked my door. I lay in my bed wondering will he love me back.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Keep reading and eat more bacon. I'm serious!