The Party part 1

Aphmau Pov:

I woke up to the sound of Celeste barking and went to check it out. She was barking at the closet and when I opened it I found Travis. I immediately called Kawaii~Chan into the room."Kawaii~Chan, Travis is trying to sink the ship!" Kawaii~Chan sprinted into the room and grabbed Travis by his hair, dragged him down the stairs, pulled him across the street, and put him on his porch. He called just to say one thing, "I dropped my mixtape on the way out do you see it?" I laughed and hung up the phone and went to Aaron's house. He was surprised to see me. I was.let inside and I sat on the couch. He went upstairs and I heard a smashing sound. I went upstairs and I saw him smashing something with a lot of glitter. I saw pictures of me and him, he turned and saw my frightened face. I blush a deep shade of red and ran out the door. I hated the thought of him having a shrine, but I liked that it was of me and him. Katelyn saw me and I ignored her questions I just sat on my bed and thought about me, about him, about everything.

Katelyn's Pov:

I saw Aph go in her room but she wouldn't listen to anything I asked. I just went down stairs and Kawaii~Chan was happier than normal. She told me about her new shrine and she told Aaron to break the old one. I really didn't care I just got ready for the party Garroth talked about.

Kawaii~Chan

Kawaii~Chan went to buy more sugar, she met a friend named Michi~Chan. Kawaii~Chan thinks she is nice so she talked to her about Reese~Senpai and the party. Michi~Chan said she would be there.

Aphmau's Pov:

I left my room and bumped into Aaron. "Katelyn let me in, I wanted to talk about earlier." He said. I listened and afterwards I stared into his eyes, then Katelyn came in to tell us the party had started.