Broken Trust

Well Me And Jay Been Getting Serious . He Told Me That He Wanted Me To Stop Stripping And Focus On My Hair Career . Jay Spends The Night With Me Alot And Tonight We Suppose To Go Out To The Club With His Homeboys And Nique .

When I Was Getting Dressed To Go To The Club I Got A Phone Call From Jasmine . I Was Shocked That I Had Got A Phone Call From Her Because I Haven't Talked To Her In A Long Time .

Jasmine : Yayaaaaaa !

Me : Wassup Jazz

Jasmine : Omg Come To The Hospital Im In Labor .

I Told Jay That I Had To Cancel Plans For The Night Because My Friend Was In Labor . Im Still Shocked Because Jasmine Called Me . Jay Told Me That He Wanted To Come To The Hospital With Me . I Think This Would Be A Good Time For Him To Meet Some Of My Friends .

We Arrived At The Hospital And Jasmine Had A Pretty Baby Girl . Her Name Mariah An She Weighed 7lbs And 4oz . Jasmine Told Me That We Had That Break In Our Friendship Because She Felt Like I Had Put Other Things Before Her . We Agreed To Make Our Friendship Closer And She Told Me That I Was Still The God Mother Of The Baby .

Jasmine And Jay Already Seemed To Know Eachother . She Said She Knew Him Because Keontae Works For Him In The Drug Business . I Asked Her Where Was Keontae And She Was Like That They Broke Up 2 Months Ago And Now April And Him Is Dating . She Said That Keontae Is Claiming That The Baby Aint His .

*Jasmine Pov

The Reason Why I Havent Been Talking To Yaya Is Because I Feel Like I Have Betrayed My Friend . Yeah I Know The Baby Aint Keontae's .

All A Sudden In The Hospital Room Got Quiet And Dre Walked In . Me And Dre Has Been Messing Around For Almost A Year And The Baby Is His . I Bailed Dre Out Of Jail With Keontae Money That He Makes For Selling Drugs .

I Know Im Not A True Friend And I Might Sound Wrong Asab But We All Do Dirty Things In Our Life .

*Yaya Pov

Once I Seen Dre Walk In The Room I Knew Something Was Up . My Question Was What Was He Doing Here And When Did He Get Out . I Grabbed Jay By The Hand And Walked Out Of The Hospital And Headed Home . The Car Ride Home Was Quiet And Jay Wanted Me To Tell Him What Was Wrong But I Didnt Feel Like Talking . I Just Got A Feeling That Jasmine Is Not What I Think She Is .