My Lost

Dre Had Took Off Running And The Police Chased After Him . We Rushed Reek To The Hospital In The Amberlance And Rode With Him . He Was Trying To Be Strong While His Heart Rate Was Dropping . They Rushed Him Into The Hospital And Jasmine And Keontae Met Us There . Reek Was In Critical Condition And The Doctors Was Trying To Save Him . Then That's When He Had No Heart Rate . The Doctors Was Trying Hard To Bring Him Back And They Couldn't Bring Him Back .

It Hurted Me So Bad To See Reek Die Through The Window . But I Know I Got Something For Dre Ass . I Can't Think Straight Right Now And I Don't Know How I Should React . That's When My Mama , Jasmine , And Lakiah Came To The Hospital . I Was Sitting In The Waiting Room And They Came Over To Me . They Asked Me Was He Okay And I Busted Out Crying . Everybody Got A Hint Of What Happened . Nobody Wasn't Feeling As Emotional As I Was But Atleast They Showed Sympathy .

The Police Was Helping Me Get In Contact With Reek's Relatives . Come To Find Out Both Of His Parents Died When He Was Younger And All He Has Is A Older Brother And A Aunt . His Aunt And His Brother Came To The Hospital And They Asked Me What Happened . His Brother Was Handling The Situation Well But His Aunt Wasn't . As People Was Calming Reek's Aunt Down Me And Reek's Brother Went Around The Corner To Talk About The Situation . He Told Me That Reek Was Like A Son To His Aunt . His Aunt Couldn't Have Kids So She Had That Bond With Reek Since He Was The Youngest .

*Short Chapter Yeaah I Know .. Sorry