The Makeup & Tragedy

As Me And My Sister Are On the Way To My House She Was On The Phone With Some Deep Voiced Boy . Nigga Sounded Like He Was 21 . I'm Not Gone Interfere In Her Business . When She Got Off The Phone Me And Her Had A Girl Talk . She Told Me That She Wasn't A Virgin And She Think She Might Be Pregnant . I Nearly Ran Into The Car In Front Of Us . I Could Only Imagine What My Mama Would Say Bout This . Her Ass Would Probably Have A Heart Attack . I Went In Walgreens And Grabbed Some Pregnancy Tests . Lord This Girl Is Growing Up , But Too Damn Fast . I Can't Really Say Nothing Though Because I Did The Same Thing When I Was 15 But I Went Behind My Mama And Got An Abortion , Even Though I Regret It Now . I Was Young Though ..

When We Got To My House Dre Was Gone . Soo I Handed Kiah All 3 Of Tests And Told Her What To Do ... She Came Back Downstairs And We Watched TV As We Waited . 10 Mins Went By We Had Lost Track Of Time . I Went Upstairs With Her And All 3 Of The Tests Read POSITIVE . Oh Lord She Cried Her Eyes Out And So Did I . I Felt Sorry For Her . She Went In My Room And Laid Down And Took A Nap . I Went Back Downstairs And I Heard Dre Pulling Up In the Driveway . I Sat On The Couch Looking At The Door Waiting For Him To Come In . He Sat Down Beside Me And We Talked About the Situation . I Said It Was Okay As Long As He Call Me Every Morning And Night And He Have To Call Or Text Me Every Chance He Gets . He Said Thats A Deal Yaya I Love You .

Dre Is A Boy That I Really Love , Unlike Other Relationships The Niggas Was Just There For The Booty . For Example , This Boy That I Used To Date In High School He Was A Player His Name Was Trayvell . He Cheated On Me So Many Times And My Stupid Ass Forgave Him Like A Dumb Ass . He Was Sweet When He Wanted To Be I Guess That's What Caught Me . In No Disrespect To Dre But The Dick Was Good . I Still Love My Dre Though .

It Was 7pm I Went Upstairs To Ask Kiah What She Wanted To Eat , She Said Subway . I Asked Dre The Samething He Said He Already Ate . I'm Really Wondering Where Tf Did This Bitch Go When I Left . All I Know Is Something Aint Right Because This Nigga Smell Like Perfume .

I Told Kiah To Get Up And Come Ride With Me Because I Don't Trust Niggas Around My Sister Even Though I Trusted Him . But When I Was Younger My Mama Boyfriend Tried To Rape Me . I Didn't Tell Nobody Not Even My Bad Bitch Jazz . I Couldn't Imagine What My Mama Would Say She Probably Would Bury That Nigga In His Own Damn Grave With No Funeral Costs . That's Why I Hate That Nigga So Much But I Know My Mama Love His Ass To Much To Leave Him . If They Were To Get Married You Wouldn't See Toya Lashae Taylor In That Muthafucker !

I Put My Shoes On And Got In The Car , Subway Was Only 10 Mins Away . The Radio Was Playing One Of My Favorite Songs "Body Party." I Would Be Hype As A Bitch If Me And Dre Did Anything To That Song . The Video Was Good Especially With My Boo Future In That Bitch . ( I'm Stupid ) .