The Surprise

I Went For A Drive Around Town And That's When I Called Dyreek . I Told Him To Meet Me At The Mall In 20 Mins . While Waiting At The Mall For Him I Went To Go Get Me Some Pretzels . Then I Went To Go Meet Dyreek . We Went To Watch A Movie . We Went To Go See "The Purge." Dyreek Paid For Our Ticket And Brought Us A Large Bucket Of Popcorn And Some Soda . I Was Shocked That He Was Paying For All This Shit .

During The Movie Dyreek Won't Even Touching All Over Me . I Guess He Aint All About The Sex . We Was All Up Into The Movie And That's When He Put His Arm Around Me And Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek . I Was Jusr Sitting There Eating All Of Popcorn . Then That's When The Movie Was Over .

After That Me And Dyreek Went Back To My House And We Just Chilled . Then That's When Dyreek Decided That He Wanted To Cook For Me . He Was Making Chicken And Rice . I Swear It Turn Me On To See A Man Cooking Especially If He Cooking For Me . Then 30 Mins Went By And Reek Handed Me My Plate . That Shit Was Good . I Had To Reward His Ass .

After We Finished Eating Reek Was Giving Me "That Look" And He Leaned In And Started Kissing Me On My Neck And Grabbed A Condom Out His Pocket . Then He Took Off My Pants And Got In Between My Legs And Started Stroking . We Was All Over Kitchen Floor And Counter . Then That's When We Just Ended Up Back On The Couch .

When I Woke Up The Next Morning I Found Myself In My Bed . Then I Rolled Over And Ran To The Bathroom . I Was Feeling Sick And I Threw Up . I Got Worried Because I Didn't Come On My Period And I Was Eating A lot Lasnight . But I'm Not Even Gone Even Think Like That So Maybe I'm Just Sick . Then That's When Dyreek Came Into The Bathroom Asking Me Was I Okay And I Told Him What Happened . I Could Tell That He Was Worried .

That's When I Went Downstairs To Go Get Some Water And Laid Down On The Couch And Watched A Movie On "On Demand." That's When I Got A Phone Call From My Bad Bitch . To Myself I Was Wondering What The Hell Is She Calling Me For At 11am . She Told Me That Dre Had Got Busted Lastnight And He Was Locked Up For Selling Weed . I Really Didn't Care Because I'm Not Gone Show No Sympathy For The Hoe . Then She Told Me That The Girl He Was Messing With Was The One Who Had Set Him Up . I Find The Shit Funny But That Shit Fucked Up . All I Know He Better Not Come To Me Asking Me For Bail Money . Then That's When I Told My Bad Bitch That I Had Threw Up This Morning And She Told Me That We Was Gone Go To The Store Later On Round 3pm And Its Almost 12pm .

Then Dyreek Wanted To Take Me Out For Breakfast To Make Me Feel Better . So Me And Dyreek Got In The Shower Together And Put On Some Clothes . I'm Suprised Aint Nun Freaky Happened Even Though I Won't In The Mood For All That .

Me And Reek Headed To "The Waffle House." I Felt Like That Was Exactly What I Needed Right Now . We Sat Down And That's When The Waitress Came To Our Table . I Could Notice That Something Strange Was Going On Because Of The Way Dyreek Looked At Her And The Way She Looked At Him . Me And Reek Just Ordered Our Food And I Just Didn't Pay It No Mind .

We Ate And Joked Around . I Loved This Feeling I Had With Reek I Just Hope He Doesn't Hurt Me . Me And Reek Decided That We Was Gone Split The Check In Half . Then We Got In The Car And I Asked Him What Was Going On Between Him And The Waitress . He Told Me That Was His Ex And That They Almost Had A Child Together But She Had A Abortion Without Telling Him And He Don't Believe In Them .

I Called Jasmine And Told Her To Meet Me At Walmart In The Parking Lot . Me And Was In The Car Listening To Slow Jams Dancing . Then He Started Singing I Wanna Know By Joe To Me . I Didn't Know He Could Sing . Then Thats When I Seen Jasmine Pull Up Beside Us .

We Walked In The Store And Went To The Pregnancy Test Aisle . We Got 2 Digital Tests . Then We Went Back To My House . I Went In The Bathroom And Took The Tests While They Waited Downstairs . 5 Minutes Passed And Both Of The Tests Said "Pregnant." I Was Happy At First Then I Realized That I'm Pregnant With Dre's Baby .