The Breaking Point

When I Walked In The House I Heard Noises As In People Talking . I Walked Upstairs To See What It Was . I Noticed That It Was Coming From My Bedroom . I Opened The Door And Saw That It Was Dre And That Girl In My Bed . This Was Something That I Didn't Want To Come Home To . Dre Had Hurried Up And Got Off The Bed Coming Towards Me To Calm Me Down . I Told Him To Get Out My House And Leave The Keys On The Way Out . I Wanted To Beat Tf Out The Girl But I Had To Remember That She Was Pregnant .

I Rolled Up A Blunt To Calm Down . Then 10 Minutes Later I Got A Phone Call From My A1 April . She Told Me That She Had Some Things To Talk About And She Wanted To Meet Me At "Applebees." I Told Her Yeaah And Told Her That I Was Gone Meet Her There At 4pm . Then I Called Dyreek And Told Him That I Was Gone Chill With Him Tonight . I Took A Shower And Started To Look For Something To Wear . That's When I Had Got A Phone Call From A Blocked Number . I Usually Don't Answer Them But I Answered It Anyway . It Was A Girl But I Couldn't Really Catch Her Voice . She Was Saying Yeaah I'm Pregnant By Your Man And He Lied To Youu Saying That He Needed To Go Handle Some Business And That They Been Kicking It For Some Months . I Already Knew Who It Was I Just Ain't Know The Hoe Name . I Told Her Bitch Don't Call My Phone With That Bullshit And I Ain't Worried Bout Youu Or The Next Hoe And Hung Up The Phone .

I Found My Outfit That I Was Going To Wear And I Called My Bad Bitch To See Where She Was At . She Told Me That She Was At Home So I Told Her To Come Over . She Told Me That She Would Be Over In 5 Mins .

She Came Over And I Told Her What Happened When I Came Home . She Told Me That She We Gone Handle It Later So Don't Stress It . I Told Her Okay And I Was Gone Chill With Her Later .

Then I Went To Go Meet April At Applebees . She Was Telling Me That The Girl That Dre Was Messing With Name Is Myah And That's His Ex . Then I Found Out That Dre Had Been Messing With Her For 4 Months . I'm Not Gone Lose No Sleep Over That Shit Though . Me And April Got A Couple Of Drinks . That Was Something I Needed After A Long Day . Then We Paid For The Check And Left . Dre Already Know I Got Something For That Ass I Just Don't Wanna Give It To Him Right Now . I Just Can't Believe That He Would Do Something Like This To Me .