Keep Stressing

We Arrived At Subway And Kiah Ordered A Whole Ass Of Shit On Her Sub . I Was Like Damn Bitch Youu Can Eat . I Glanced Over At The Cashier I Seen A Familiar Face . When I Went Too The Cashier I Looked At His Nametag And I Couldn't Believe My Eyes . It Was Trayvell ( One Of My High School Exes ) .

I Tried To Rush And Get Out There Before He Seen My Face . As I Walked To The Door I Heard Someone Call My Name .

I Turned Around And Said "Bitch Don't Fucking Call My Name After You Left Me Hanging That Night" And I Left Out The Door . My Sister Started Asking Questions But I Didn't Feel Like Discussing This Situation . Truth Was After Prom Trayvell Fucked Me And Left Me On The Side Of The Road , I Had Too Call Jasmine Too Come Get Me .

Anyways We Got Home And Ate . Kiah Was Downstairs While Me And Dre Was In The Room Upstairs Talking . He Told Me That He Would Be Leaving TOMORROW . I Got Upset , He Said He Was Trying To Tell Me Before I Left . So I Really Won't Trying To Blame It All On Him .

I Became Feeling Guilty So I Decided To Help Him Pack . As I Was Going Through The Dresser Draws I Found A Box Of Condoms . I Knew Dre Won't Using Them With Me Because We Don't Use Rubbers . I Didn't Say Anything To Him But All I Know Payback Is A Bitch . I Think That I Would Be Taking It Too Far , But The Bitch Ain't Gone Be Fucking Around On Me . So I Already Know What The Move Is When Dre Leave .

I Went To Sleep Thinking And Trying Not To Cry . I Would Be Damned If I Was Gone Be Kissing A Nigga Ass While He Fucking Another Bitch . I Was Really Hurt Inside . All These Crazy Thoughts Were Running Through My Mind I Couldn't Believe Dre Would Do Some Shit Like This . I Couldn't Wait Too Tell My Bad Bitch About This One !!