Going Through It

*3 Days Later

So Come To Find Out Dre Is On The Run . All I Know Is That He Better Not Come Here . I'm Still Depressed About Losing Somebody That I Cared About . The Last Time I Felt Like This Was When My Dad Died .

Me And Reek's Family Was Keeping In Contact . We Was Getting Along Very Well . We Checked Up On Eachother Everyday .

When Its Late At Night I Start Thinking About Things . I Don't Want Nothing To Deal With A Relationship For A Very Long Time . But I Know Reek Would Want Me To Be Happy . All I Could Think About Was Reek Even Though Dre Was My First Love .

Reek's Funeral Was Tomorrow . I Loved The Outfit That Me And Reek's Brother Named Montrell Picked Out For Reek . We Made Sure He Was Leaving Here Looking Good . People Was Sending Reek Plenty Of Flowers .

So Now Its Almost 12am And I Have To Get Up Early In The Morning . My Sister Said She Wanted To Leave With Me In The Morning To Go To The Funeral . So Now I Have To Go All The Way Across Town To Go Get Her . My Mama And Her Boyfriend Was Gone Drive Separately Though . So I'm Going To Sleep .

*Next Morning

I Woke Up And Got In The Shower And Put On My Clothes . Then Jasmine Called Saying That She Was Gone Ride With Me . So I Told Her To Come Over Because I Was Bout To Leave . When I Walked To The Front Door I Seen Jasmine Walking Across The Street . We Got In The Car And We Was On Our Way To Go Get Kiah .

*45 Mins Later

Kiah Got In The Car And That's When Jasmine , Kiah , And I Was Having A Girl Talk . Jasmine Told Us That She Was Pregnant By Tae . Then We Was Just Having A Talk About Boys .

Then We Drove To Reek's Aunt House . She Had Breakfast And Everything Ready For Us . I Even Got To Meet Some Of Reek's Homeboy's . The Thing That Shocked Me Was That Trayvell Was Reek's Cousin . I Was Ignoring Him The Whole Time . Then We Followed The Police Cars And The Funeral Home Directors To The Church .

I Went Up To The Casket And He Was Looking Good As Always . I Leaned Over And Gave Him A Kiss And Went To My Seat While Shedding Tears . 5 Mins Later Everyone Sat Down . The Church Was Filled With Plenty Of People . Plenty Of People Was Crying . Then The Preacher Calmed Them Down And Started Preaching And Dre Walked Though The Door . I Thought It Was So Disrespectful That He Showed Up To The Funeral . But I'm Not Gone Show Off In Church Imah Let My Big Brother Marco And His Boys Handle That .

*I Felt Like I Had To Make It Up To Yahh By Making Another Chapter . I Love All My Readers . I Reached 2K On This Book ( : .. There Would Be Another Book Coming Soon . I Already Have Another One Called "Hood Love." Please Read My Books .. & Can Youu Do Me A Favor By Following Me On IG : @unvque__