The Mistake

When I Woke Up The Next Morning Dreshaun Was Gone And Kiah Already Had Left . I Kinda Felt Some Type Of Way Because He Didn't Let Me Know He Was Gone . But Ayee That's Dre For Youu . I Went Downstairs To Start Cooking Breakfast Since My Man Wasn't At Home .

When I Was Sitting At The Table Eating Breakfast My Phone Rung . It Was An Unknown Number . I Answered It And Said "Who This?" The Person With A Deep Voice Said Trayvell . I Got Quiet And Asked Him What Tf Did He Want . He Said He Wanted Too Come Over And Talk . I Told Him It Was Nothing To Talk About But Then I Just Gave In And Told Him Too Come Over In An Hour .

I Cleaned Up A Little And Got In The Shower . I Was In The Shower Listening To Music And I Was Listening To Fantasia - Ain't Gone Beg You . When I Got Out The Shower I Heard The Doorbell Ring . I Hurried Up And Put On Robe And Went Downstairs .

I Opened The Door And It Was Trayvell . He Was Smiling Talking Bout Damn Ma You Got Ready For Me . I Laughed And Said Boy Stfu And Come In . We Was Sitting On The Couch And We Was Bringing Up Old Memories And He Was Telling Me How Much He Miss Me .

At The End Of Our Conversation Things Got Real . He Started Feeling On Me And Biting His Lips While Looking At Me . Then He Leaned Over And Kissed Me . I Was Speechless For Words . All I Could Think About Was Dre . Trayvell Started Kissing On My Neck And The He Slid His Fingers In My Pussy . All Youu Could Hear Was Me Moaning . I Felt So Wrong But It Felt So Good . Then He Started Eating My Pussy And He Was Kissing My Pussy Moving His Tongue Around In My Hole And On My Clit . Then When He Was About To Stick His Dick In I Jumped Up So Fast Because I Never Cheated On Dre Before . I Told Trayvell To Leave And As He Was Leaving My Bad Bitch Was Walking Up To The Door .

She Looked At Him Then Looked At Me And Saw The Guilt In My Face . She Walked In The House And Started Asking Questions . She Wasn't Really Ashamed In Me . All She Said Was About Time You Decided To Fuck With Another Nigga And Stop Stressing With Dre Bitch Ass .

... The Rest Of The All I Could Do Was Sit Around And Cry . I Cant Face The Fact Of What I Did . I Hope Dre Doesn't Find Out .

* What Do You Think Would Happen When Dre Find Out . Would Yaya And Dre Break Up ?