Love & Hate

As A Few Hours Went By Me And Jasmine Started Talking And We Drunk A Couple Glasses Together . Then Dreshaun Came Home From Work He Looked Tired . Jasmine Had Left Because They Can't Even Stand Too Be In The Same Room . Dreshaun Had Went Upstairs And I Followed Him .

He Was Laying On The Bed Looking Miserable . I Asked Him Was He Okay And He Said "Yaya I Had A Long Day And Tomorrow's Is Going To Be Even Longer." I Leaned Over And Kissed Him And Gave Him A Massage . He Loved It When I Did That . But I Could Tell That Something Wasn't Right . Because He Didn't Even Bother To Touch Me . I Got Mad And I Was About To Get Off The Bed Then He Grabbed Me . He Got On Top Of Me And Kissed Me All Over My Body . He Told Me To Take My Clothes Off And I Told Him "Strip For Me Daddy." He Pulled Me Closer Too Him And He Started Eating My Pussy I Couldn't Help But Moan . He Was Sucking On My Clit Then He Slowly Put His Dick In Me . He Said "Damn Ma Yo Pussy Tight." The Strokes Was Good I Loved Fucking Dreshaun When He Is Mad , It Seem Like That's When the Sex Is Better . After That We Took A Shower And Went To Sleep .

The Next Morning I Woke Up To Dreshaun Cooking Me Breakfast . Dreshaun Never Cooked For Me , I Was Shocked . I Must Have Put It On Him Lastnight . When We Was Sitting On The Couch Eating Breakfast And Watching My Favorite Show "Moesha." He Told Me That He Had Something To Talk To Me About . He Told Me That He Would Have To Leave For New York For About A Week To Handle Some Business With The Boys . I Stopped Chewing My Food And Said "WTF Youu Say?" He Put His Head Down In Shame. I Went Upstairs And Put On Some Clothes , Grabbed My Keys And Got In My Car And Left . I Didn't Really Know What To Say And I Didn't Even Know Where The Fuck I Was Going . I Guess I'll Go Give My Mother A Visit . I Haven't Seen My Mother In 2 Weeks , Me And Her Relationship Wasn't That Strong .

On The Way To My Mother House Dre Was Blowing Up My Phone . I Had 10 Missed Calls From Him And 6 Text Messages . I Didn't Really Care At This Moment , I Didn't Want My Baby Dre To Get Hurt By Getting Caught Up In Some Bullshit . My Mother Lived 45 Mins Away From Me . I Needed To Clear My Mind So I Turned On The Radio . "I Woke Up In A New Bugatti" , I Really Didn't Understand The Point Of That Song But All I Know That Was My Shit .

After That I Called My Bad Bitch Jasmine . I Told Her What Happened And She Was Like "Yaya Do You Want Me To Fuck This Nigga Up." ( She Knows How To Keep Me In A Good Mood Even When I'm Heated . ) I Told Her No Because Its Not Even Worth It And All That Ain't Called For . She Was Like Okay Just Making Sure Because You Know I Got My Bitch Back . I Laughed And Said Yeah I Know Girrly .. I'm Going To Hit You Up Later Though , We Hung Up .

I Was Around the Corner From My Mother House I Miss The Memories I Had In This Neighborhood . I Remember When Me , Jasmine , And Some Friends Used Too All Sneak Out The House On Saturday Nights To Go To This Boy Named Tremaine aka "Tee Stacks" House And Smoke Weed & Drink . But Not To Long Ago Tee Stacks Got Shot At A Dice Game Over 2 Dollars . Shaking My Head I Miss Those Good Days .

I Pulled Up At My Mother House And Rung The Doorbell Because She Took My House Keys When I Moved Out .. ( Stupid Bitch ) . My Lil Sister Lakiah Answered The Door She Is 15 Years Old . She Gave Me A Big Hug And She Told Me That She Missed Me And She Wanted To Visit Me Sometime But Mama Be Tripping . I Laughed And Asked Her Where Mama Was At She Said She Was At The Store . I Asked Her How Long She Been Gone . Kiah Said That She Just Got Off The Phone With Her And She Said She Was On Her Way Home . 2 Mins Went By And My Mother Pulled Up . She Told Me To Her Help Her With The Groceries , Even Though I Ain't Want To Help I Did It Anyway . My Mother Boyfriend Named Lenell Helped As Well . I Didn't Like Him At All Because When I First Met Him I Could Tell That He Was A Hoe . As Time Went By .. Me , My Mother , My Sister , And My Mother Stupid Ass Boyfriend Had A Conversation In Living Room . Then It Got Late And I Decided To Go Home But My Sister Said That She Wanted To Stay So I Was Like If It Was Fine With Ma . She Shook Her Head Okay And Kiah Went Upstairs To Pack Her Bags And I Told Her I Would Be In The Car . I Swear If It Wasn't For My Sister I Wouldn't Have Came To Visit .

.... How Is the Story So Far ? .. "Comment" or "Vote"