Badness Is A' Brewing

ok. so, this chapter is a HUGE TWIST. so beware my fellow readers, if you dare *laughs evilly*.....

Twenty Six-Badness Is A’ Brewing

“By Nora, I think I’ve got it!” Clinton exclaims cheesily.

I roll my eyes at his cheesiness. “Clint, stop that. It’s weird.” In a blink of an eye, the four other brothers are right behind me. Charles swoops me into his arms and Nell stands by Clint. Aww, they’re just so cute together!

“Do you think it will work this time?” Henry asks, annoyance plain on his face. Clinton’s been in the hospital room studying on some formula to beat Bones. It’s suppose to be a shot full of some type of tiredness formula to make them pass out.

Clinton shrugs. “I need a volunteer.” All the gazes snap to Bart, who’s in some type of daze.

He finally realizes all eyes are on him and he snaps out of it. “Why’s everybody staring at me?”

‘Bartholomew, we need you to test this out.” Clinton smirks.

He scowls from using his full name, but then a grin spreads across his face. “I’ll do it! I’ve always wanted to know what tiredness feels like.”

“It’s a bad feeling.” Nell and I snort at the same time.

Bart happily bounces over to Clinton, who’s holding the needle. “This is gonna be awesome. Somebody get the video camera!” Clint shouts, grinning like a maniac. I don’t blame him, it’s very rare for your brother to volunteer for pain. Bart rolls his eyes and sticks his arm out.

Clinton smirks and cleans up the spot where he’s gonna put the needle, in the top part of the arm. “Alright. Your gonna feel tired…” He pokes the needle in Bart’s arm, who seems unaffected from it. We see the formula disappear and the needle pokes back out.

Immediately, Bart’s eyes start to droop. “This feeling sucks.” He murmurs before falling to the ground.

I bust out laughing, holding my sides while everybody joins in. “We know it works now!” Edward laughs, pointing towards his younger brother on the ground. We all nod in agreement.

“So,” I say after our laughter dies down, “are we gonna leave him here or what?”

It’s all quiet for a moment before we all say in perfect unison, : “Leave him.” We all pile out into the living room, grinning at each other.

“I’m gonna get some drinks.” Edward calls out, standing up.

“I’ll help!” I pipe up, following Edward. Charles frowns a little bit but brushes it off.

Edward sighs once we get to the kitchen. “What do you want?”

I bat my eyelashes. “Why ever would you think such a thing?” He smirks and my fake innocent good girl act drops. “You need to go on a date.”

His eyes bulge out of their sockets. “What?”

I laugh at his look. “With Anna!”

Relaxation forms on his face. “I cant though.” His face turns sad. “One, my parents will kill me and two, I’ve never asked her out before.”

I roll my eyes. “One,” I copy his tone, “your parents don’t give a shit about me and Nell, so you can do what you want. Show them who’s boss. Two, you can practice with me.”

He groans. “But my brothers! They’ll tease me to no end about this.”

I shrug. “Don’t tell them.”