Nell Missed Me Like A Pig Missed Mud

there ya go:) nells here! Yay!!! and the next chapter's gonna get intresting ;)....

Fifteen-Nell Missed Me Like A Pig Missed Mud

“Pretty please with a cherry on top can I come?” I ask for the thousandth time, only this time, I’m on my hands and knees, looking up at Edward with big puppy dog eyes.

He sighs through his nose. “Nora, you need to stay here. If Bones tries to attack, you wont be safe. And get up off the floor!”

I grumble but get up anyways. Edward and Henry are going to pick up my sister, and I’m practically begging them to let me come. Maybe I could hide in the trunk…

“Nora! Do we have to chain you down or something? You cant hide in the trunk!” Clinton hisses.

I go to slap him but he dodges easily. “STOP READING MY THOUGHTS YOU JACKASS!” I keep trying to hit him, but he just dodges with amusement.

Finally I give up, huffing for breath. “Stupid vampire.” I mutter under my breath.

“I heard that.” He sings, skipping into the other room. Bart rolls his eyes and drags me into the living room, muttering something to himself.

Charles is there, eyes glued to the TV since there’s a football game on. Suddenly, he takes another sharp breath and his eyes snap to me. I raise an eyebrow slowly, while he just stares at me like I’m the most interesting thing in the whole room.

“Why?” He mutters before disappearing again.

I groan in frustration. Ever since he kissed me the other day, he wont even give me the chance to talk to him. He takes a sharp breath whenever I’m in a ten feet radius of him, then he disappears.

Bart shakes his head in amusement before sinking into the couch. I sigh and then sit down next to him. “Bart, don’t you need to be in school?”

He rolls his eyes. “I graduated already.”

My eyes widen. “How is that even possible? Your only 16 in human years!”

“Yeah, but I’m a smart kid. I skipped some grades in your silly human school because vampires are smarter than humans.”

I nod. “Of course. That makes perfect sense.” I reply sarcastically. I stretch my legs over the couch and put my head on his lap while he plays with my hair, still watching the football game. I didn’t even realize Clinton came in, watching us with amusement.

“Hey, are you sure you two aren’t dating?”

Me and Bart grimace at the same time. “No way!”

“I told you she’s too young for me. She’s my sister.”

I nod, agreeing with him. “And he’s my brother.”

Clinton shrugs, sitting down next to us. Then he smirks evilly, making me raise an eyebrow at him. “Then why are you two kissing?” He asks loudly.

My mouth opens in shock, and I sit up to gape at him. “We were not kissing!”

In less than two seconds, Charles appears in the doorway, fire in his eyes. Bart glares at Clinton, who’s trying to suppress a laugh, and then he looks at Charles. “Dude, I swear we weren’t kissing. Clinton’s just busting your chops.”

Busting your chops?” I repeat, but they all ignore me.

Charles looks at Bart, then at me, then at Clinton who’s trying, and failing, to keep his laughter down. “Charles, I wish I had a video camera to show how priceless your face was!”