Approved & Malfoy

Kiana

After I gave Annalise her sleeping potion and set her into her own room. I went down to the common room to start on some homework. I then heard a tapping sound on the window. I quickly opened it and Cedric flew in.

"Hey there Ced," I giggled. "What do you got there?"

Cedric handed me a letter and I held them in my hands and handed Cedric his treat.

"Go on and rest Ced," I said.

Cedric hooted and flew out the window and to the owl tower. I gasped and quickly opened the letter.

Dear Kay,

Tonks has told me what you've done and who this little girl is and how protective you are of her. I think that what you are doing is very gracious and kind and I would be more than happy to have her here. Just remember our rules every full moon. You're just like your mother and father more and more each day.

Best of luck and most love, Moony.

I immediately ran up to Harry's shared dorm and saw that he was awake, map in hand.

"Harry," I whispered happily over the snores of Jake, Ron, Seamus, Dean and Neville.

"Kiana, is that you," Harry chuckled not even trying to be discreet about a girl being in here.

"Yes it's me you ninny," I giggled. "Scoot over."

Harry immediately closed the map and shoved it under his pillow. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"What's so urgent you've snuck into the boys room for," Harry asked.

"Well Harold, if you must know, Annalise is officially my sister," I said cheerfully.

Harry pulled me in for a tight hug and he smiled widely.

"Are you happy," Harry asked.

"I can't wait to tell her the news, when should I tell her, Christmas," I asked. "Maybe we can have something over at the Burrow," I said. "So they can all meet Annalise."

"I think that's a rather excellent idea," Harry smiled. "If we weren't so busy."

"This is true," I groaned. "Hopefully summer is a good time to meet them."

Harry nodded.

"What were you doing with the Map," I asked.

"Er nothing," Harry lied.

I rose a brow and pouted.

"Fine, watching Malfoy," he answered.

Harry pulled the map out and I saw Malfoy walking around the corridor. Pacing back and forth.

"What do you think he's doing out," Harry asked.

"He is a Prefect, he does have shifts," I said.

Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Woah, he just disappeared," Harry said.

I looked at the Map and Draco had indeed disappeared.

"Oh, when I expose him for being a Death Eater," Harry muttered.

I punched his arm.

"You could've told me to just shut up," Harry chuckled.

"Where's the fun in that," I chuckled. "Well, I'm going to wake Hermione and tell her the good news. Oh, and I'll be taking this map back tonight so you can sleep."

I grabbed the map from his hands and he frowned. I kissed his forehead once more and skipped out of their bedroom.

"Goodnight Kiana," the boys inside his dorm said.

"You gits were eavesdropping," I scolded.

"You were in our room," Seamus chuckled.

I sent him the finger and smirked.

"Extra hard training tomorrow," I snickered.

I ran out of their room and down the stairs and fell sound asleep in the common room.