Anmortentia

Kiana

Kiana

Dylan and I were walking in the corridor's heading to the Great Hall for lunch.

"I just can't believe that he actually would say that to you," Dylan frowned.

He being Harry.

"It's pathetic," I said. "But thanks to you I feel a lot better."

He smiled. Thankfully the next class we had wouldn't include him in it due to him failing Potions.

"Hey don't look now but is that Oliver Wood and Chase Krum over there by Dumbledore," Dylan squealed.

I looked up and my eyes immediately met with Oliver's then Chase.

"I assume so unless I'm going mental," I said.

"I see them too, you're just as sane as I am," Luna said before skipping to the Ravenclaw table.

Dylan and I looked at each other and laughed.

"She does put up a convincing argument on Nargles," I said.

"What are Nargles," Dylan asks.

I smiled.

"That's a story for another time," I said.

"I'll see you in Potions? Bye Kay," Dylan smiled.

Dylan kissed my cheek before departing to the Slytherin table. Hermione walked into the Great Hall at the right moment and sat next to me. Hermione thinks that what Harry's doing is wrong and feels like she should stick with me. I felt hands clasp my shoulders. I turned only to see Chase Krum and Oliver Wood standing on both sides.

"May we talk to you," they asked.

"Must you interrupt me whilst food is involved," I asked.

"Actually she's right the last practice when she  is food deprived she almost beat up the Slytherin's," Oliver said.

"Don't you two like hate one another considering most of the Quidditch matches don't end well for either of you," I ask.

The two chuckled but nodded.

"Mi, you can sit with the boys I guess, stash me a treacle tart though," I said.

Hermione simply chuckled and slid towards the boys. I caught Harry's angry gaze and I rolled my eyes before following the boys out of the Great Hall.

"Okay. What's so important my lunch was interrupted," I asked.

"First off," Chase said, "I've missed you too, Secondly, Bulgaria's Quidditch team would like you to play as a Chaser or even as a Seeker seeing as Viktor will retire soon."