Reunited

Kiana

Kiana

"So I take it went well," I said.

"Yes, the lads and I have finished training, are you leaving Shell Cottage now," Cedric asked.

I finished packing my trunk and bags and smiled.

"Now I am," I said. "Well I mean I finished packing now but once Moony gets here I'll be home."

"Remus is coming to get you," Cedric asked.

"Yes. Then I'm going to drop my stuff of at his and then I'm staying at the Weasley's for the night full moon tonight," I said. "We both know he doesn't want me going into my Animagus form during the transformation."

"The man is stubborn," Cedric chuckled. "Just like his goddaughter. But I am glad you're coming back home."

"Oh shush it you," I chuckled.

"I'll see you later okay," Cedric said. "At the Burrow."

"Okay, I love you Ced," I said.

"I love you too Kay," Cedric smiled.

"Bye." We said in unison.

I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket. I glanced at my watch and soon enough Moony had apparated into my home.

"Moony," I smiled.

I rushed towards him and pulled him in for a hug. Moony wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"Are you ready?" Moony asked.

I sent him a smile.

"Yes. Moony, you know I don't mind staying for your transformation I didn't have dad force me to become an Animagus for no reason," I chuckled.

Moony shook his head.

"I almost hurt you once I can't do that again," Moony said.

"Moony I wasn't afraid of you then and I'm not afraid of you now," I said. "Besides my mom and dad have done it for you why can't I?"

"Because I said no and I love you way to much to let you help," Remus said.

Moony shook his head.

"It's dangerous, your parents were the best of friends I could ask for and I I lost them all and I have you, Cedric and Harry to help me cope through these things Kiana and I just simply don't want to no wait I cannot lose you either," Remus said.