Nightmares

Cedric

Together, my little sister and I walked around the empty corridors of Hogwarts. One of the perks of being the headmasters grandchildren were that we could do this. Could watch over the school together. I look to my side and see that her focus is entirely on getting the job done.

"You okay munchkin," I ask.

A small tired smile forms on her lips and she turns her head to me and nods.

"Just thinking is all," she admitted.

"About," I ask.

It's been a while since I've been able to actually talk to my sister. To catch up and see how she's doing and not here it from other people.

"I bet mom and dad did this when they were in Hogwarts. Roam the halls. Dodge Peeves and Mr. Filch and escaping through secret passageways," she smiles. "I wonder how much mischief they each got into."

Her smile drops as she looks down.

"But it doesn't matter now, they're both gone," she sighed.

"Kiana," I frown.

"Don't, just don't," she sighed.

"But I'm Cedric, your older brother, not your friends. I know how you feel," I said.

"No, you don't," she sniffled.

"Try me," I said.

"Why do you keep pushing me," she snapped.

"Because I want you to be able to tell me anything again," I said.

"Do you understand what it felt like when I saw Wormtail try to kill you two years ago. Do you understand the pain I felt when I didn't feel your pulse. Do you understand the pain I felt as I cried out for you to wake up. You woke up and thought I was dead. I had to live through your death. That's an image I'll never get out of my head. Now dad's death was even worst because I could've tried harder and killed Bellatrix. Trust me I'll get my revenge on her. But when they took Christian away and I couldn't do anything but wipe his memory of anything good in his life killed me. Because he's probably scared and alone right now," she ranted. "You happy now?"

"I didn't know you felt that way," I frown.

"Let's just talk about something else," she sighs.

"Like," I sigh.

"I got to know this little girl today," Kiana said.

"And," I asked.

"She lives in an orphanage. She lost her parents and I want to take care of her. Show her that the life you have now doesn't dictate who you are unless you make it," She said.

"What's her name," I ask.

"Annalise Hemmings," Kiana answered

"Then I shall call her Anna," I smiled.

Kiana

After my rounds with Cedric, I remained in the common room with my friends. Harry, Jake, Hermione, Ron and I took our normal seats around the fire place. Hermione reading the Daily Prophet, Ron staring into the fire, Jake doing his Charms homework, and finally Harry and I looking through the the potions book. I began writing down a few of the tips and spells.