Stronger Together

Harry Potter

After Kiana finally admitting she needed our help we all found ourselves a little back to normal. Things were still tense with her mood swings but nothing we couldn't handle.

"Harry are you coming to eat," Hermione asks.

"I think I'll stay here with Kiana and watch over her," I said.

"Harry," Jake said. "We all agreed not to have just one person alone with her. It's what she would want."

"I trust her," I said.

"If you say so Harry," Hermione sighed.

"He'll be back soon Hermione. It's Cedric he would do anything to get back to her," I said.

"He should've told her though," Ron said.

"We all agree," Jake said. "But you guys don't understand. It's his twin understandably Kiana is Cedric's life because she's his little sister but twins form a special bond. We all know Kiana can miss Kayla too. She just doesn't show it."

"He feels like something is missing," I said. "He wants that feeling of completion back."

"We should head out before there's no food left," Ron sighed.

Hermione rolls her eyes at Ron and follows him out of the common room.

"Those two are funny," Jake chuckled.

Jake followed the two and I held her in my arms even tighter. I caress her cheek and smile. She was beautiful. Her eyes flickered open and she smiled at me.

"Why hello Mr. Potter," she chuckled.

"Haven't seen that smile in a while," I said.

She began to sit up and lean her head against my shoulder.

"This year has been a doozy hasn't it," she asks. "Not exactly how I imagined it to be."

"Neither have I. I know I messed up bad this year between us but I really am sorry," I said.

"So have I," she sighed.

She extended her pinky out and smiled at me.

"Promise me something," she asked.

"Anything," I smile.

"Promise me that you'll never give up on me or on us because we're stronger together. We fight better together. You and I are like a dream team like your mother and your father and my parents," She smiled.

I connected my pinky to hers and smiled.

"I promise with all my heart," I smile.

We pull one another in for a tight hug and I rub her back.

"I'm glad I met you, I hope you know that," she said.

Our eyes were met one another's and mine would flicker to her lips. My hand cupped her warm cheek and the two of our lips met one another's. She pulled out of the kiss and she pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry Harry," She said. "I'm still with Dylan. It's not fair to him."

We pull away at the sound of someone clearing their throats and we turn to see Seamus and Dean smirking at us.

"Finally," Dean smirked.

"Only took six years," Seamus chuckled.

"Shut it," we said in unison. "It's not like that."