Welcome Back

Kiana Black

Those few days we've spent at HQ was agonizing. Every room I went in gave me a memory I didn't want to relive. The train ride back I spent my time in a compartment alone. I was tired of the pitiful looks my friends would give me every glance they could get.

Now we were back in school and heading to the Great Hall for dinner. All my friends chatting happily about anything and everything. Hermione was informed in the train and I couldn't help but hate my friends for being so chatty. I felt someone nudge my shoulder and I turned around and shoved them away from me.

"What the hell Kiana," Seamus groaned.

"Watch where your walking idiot," I snap.

I continue walking into the great hall ignoring the confused stares of everyone around. I saw McGonagall's confused glance at me and then my grandfather.

"He was in my way," I smirked.

I sat down at the Gryffindor table away from my friends and away from anyone who'd strike up conversation with me.

"Kiana?"

I turn around and see Dennis and Collin looking at me as if they were afraid.

"These seats are taken by me, myself and I so scram losers," I huff.

"Kiana, I, some of us are worried," Collin said.

"Yeah well don't. Matter of fact stop fucking caring," I snap. "Because I could care less about any of you."

"Dennis and Collin why don't you come sit next to us," Harry called.

"Yes. Why don't you sit next to Potter oh gracious chosen one Potter," I say sarcastically.

"Well at least he's nice," Annalise sighed.

"Nice get's you killed. Nice is what got your family killed. Nice is what got his family killed. Hell, nice is what got my family killed. I'm done being nice, matter of fact I want to change houses because this house is way to nice for me," I snap.

I turn and face Dumbledore.

"You hear me old man, I want out of this oh gracious house. Put me in another house," I say sarcastically. "I wouldn't mind being a Slytherin."

"That's enough," Dumbledore said.

"Or what old man, I'm not scared of you, you don't own me. Expel me," I challenged.

"Very good. Now pull out your wand Kiana," a voice whispered.

I didn't realize that I was already pointing my wand at my grandfather. Gasps went around.

"Say the spell. End him," the voice whispered again.

"I'm not a killer," I whispered to myself.

"Yes you are. You would have killed your aunt. You would have killed your sister. Remember when they almost killed Harry and Cedric. Oh the revenge was sweet to almost murder your sister wasn't it, what about Wormtail, what about when Bellatrix killed your father and Diana took —"

"People make mistakes Kiana. Don't do it. Surrender your wand and leave while no mistakes were made," a female voice said.

Who said that?

"This has happened to me before. Don't make the same mistakes I made sweetheart or you'll end up losing someone you love," my mother's voice I assume said.

"Where do I go," I thought myself.

"Room of Requirement. The place you found peace with yourself is where I did as well. You'll do it again," she said.

I walked up to my grandfather and handed him my wand.

"Don't give it back to me until I figure what's going on with me," I whisper.

And with that I disapparated out of the Great Hall and into the Room of Requirement.

**

Harry Potter

After Kiana disappeared out of the Great Hall we all were confused to what had happened.

"My granddaughter was just pulling a prank on you all, we all know she's the nicest person here how about a round of applause for her," Dumbledore said.

Everyone in the Great Hall applauded believing Dumbledore's word. My friends and I all knew what was going on with her. We all finished dinner and Dumbledore told us to stay back and released everyone from the Great Hall.

"What was that," Dylan asked.

"She's fighting back," Dumbledore smiled.

"Fighting back," Hermione questioned.

"When Ariana, my daughter, was in the same state as Kiana she wasn't strong enough to fight back on her own. Sirius helped her. It seems as if she gained the strength of both of her parents and she's fighting on her own. But she will need help and support from all of you until then," Dumbledore said.

"And Cedric still has no idea what's happening," Hermione asked.

"He's on a mission to find his brother is he not," Dumbledore said. "He and his friends."

"He told us he was coming here for break," I answered.

"He lied to her," Hermione frowned.

"He didn't want her to come," Jake said.

"That's why he didn't tell her," Josh sighed.

"Not a word of this to her. Any news will set her off. Off to bed all of you," Dumbledore said.

"Yes sir."