21. I'm not scared

Hi everyone! Thanks for being here once again.
I hope you'll like this chapter, Please tell me what you think.
Enjoy!
Xx

*****************
Emilie's pov

A little more than 45 minutes have passed since I tried to go to my room and heard Jeff and the girl having sex together. I have been sitting in front of the broken tv all this time, trying to find something to do. But damn, I want to go to my room to take a nap so bad!
I'm sure they have finished by now, or else Jeff has a serious problem.

Gathering all my courage, I get up and climb the steps. Good, I don't hear screams anymore. I'm walking in the corridor towards my room when the bedroom door in front of mine opens, the exact same door where the screams came from.
Best timing ever.

A woman leaves the room, looking like a slut. She only wears a tiny skirt - I'm sure if she gets down I can see her thong -, red knee boots and a tank top. I quickly turn my gaze away from her when I recognize her. She's the woman I saw with Jeff at the bar. I shouldn't be surprised, only her can be happy to do that sort of things with him.
I try my best to ignore her and turn the knob of my room when I hear her mumbles.

"Oh hey stupid girl."

I turn to her and suppress a laugh. She's a complete mess. Her make up has gone away and she has black bags under her eyes. Her hair is a mess, like she has just fought with someone... oh wait... I don't want to know what she did in that room.
I choose to ignore her again and enter my room, when she grabs me by my shoulder.

"You shouldn't ignore me!"

I'm going to reply something harsh to her when I hear someone else joins the conversation.

"Who the hell are you talking to, Amanda?"

I'd recognize this voice everywhere.
Jeff is standing in the doorway, shirtless. His hair is a mess too, and I feel my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. Not because of his features, but because of the whole situation.
Even thought, I can't help but look at his torso. He has tons of scares and cuts on it, some haven't even healed yet. His pale skin is not the same color everywhere, and I can now assume for sure that his skin color is due to a fire. There are those burn marks in some places that only burnt people have. I'm sure it still hurts sometimes, because some are really big and still red. I'm not surprised to notice a lot of abs too, he's a serial killer after all.

I notice him smirking at me because of my stare on his naked body, and I choose to be a coward and push Amanda away, before entering my room and locking the door. I hear her insult me by the door, but I don't care. It's already too much to be trapped here, but I have to see them after they made love too. I'm so cursed...

******************

An entire week has passed after that incident. I haven't seen Jeff, it seems that he doesn't live here anymore, or else he's just avoiding me. I won't complain, but I have to say that I'm...bored. A lot more bored than before when I was alone in class. My life never changes. Anders told me that I was going to leave really soon, but days are the same and he doesn't allow me to go. I'm starting to feel desperate again. How many weeks have passed since I'm here? A month? Two months? I can't even guess, I've lost track of time.

As I am slowly falling asleep - the only thing I can do to pass time - I hear a knock on my door. I'm sure it's Anders who wants to talk a little. Great, finally some company! I happily get up and open the door.

"Hey Anders, what do-

"It's not Anders. It's me, Jeff."

I look at him surprised. I thought he was angry at me for seeing him with that slut and that he was leaving me alone, but no. Too bad.