Zodiac #184

The signs while taking a test:

Aries: Looks around the room, looking at posters and writing on the board that could help them with any questions whatsoever.

Taurus: Falls asleep halfway through the test, and when they wake up they answer in this order; A B C D, A B C D.

Cancer: Due to their busy schedule, for got to study last night, but still manages to know every answer.

Gemini: Halfway through class and still can't find their pencil.

Leo: Doodling off to the side of the paper because it heals their case of bordem

Virgo: Absolutely aces the test, the quizzes, and all the homework as they read their novel.
Slay, Virgo. Slay.

Libra: Re-reading and highlighting every text in the test, but gets tired. And pulls out some goldfish.

Scorpio: Tries to look over at other peoples paper by using this awesome device they contracted at home; a mirror.

Sagittarius: Pops bubble gum and chews it loudly. Everyone turns around and glares at them and they just smirk, because the students just left their papers available.

Capricorn: "Ok I have my pens, pencils, extra notebook paper, highlighter (four different colors), formula sheet, answer sheet, memory of studying last night, cheez its for a snack, and my protractor. Ok I'm ready to go- wait, where's my test?"

Aquarius: Answer every question, then checks over them again. Turns in the test. #simpleaf

Pisces: Looks out the window and daydreams about all the things they could be doing with their lives if they weren't taking this test. And for some reason, with their unique train of thought, realizes they can communicate with ghosts.