Zodiac #180

Signs during the apocalypse:

Aries: Aries will become the leader of the group, ready to fight any threats head on. They are warriors, courageous, and enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

Taurus: Taurus will be gathering food & supplies and are the 'rocks' of the group. They look after others and refuse to give up.

Gemini: Gemini is knowledge. They are collecting as much information on the current location as the possibly can. They know the best hiding spots and how to gather food and supplies. They are clever and adaptable.

Cancer: Cancer will help anyone who is injured. They are the protector, giving hope to others. However, if you anger them, they will leave you for dead.

Leo: Leos are second in command, and will take charge if the leader is not around. They are the optimistic morale booster and are very loyal. They will try their very hardest to keep everyone safe.

Virgo: Virgo is the organizer, making sure all he supplies are accounted for and in order, and that everyone is properly equipped. They hunt for any medicine and help treat wounds.

Libra: Libra keep everyone sane. They are the peacekeepers, mediate arguments, and makes sure everyone gets a fair portion of their food and drink. They also entertain they young, so that they don't get scared. Libras are charming and always try to help others.

Scorpio: Scorpio's can survive anything. They are the planner of the group and map out their attacks ahead of time. They also refuse to lose. Scorpios are passionate and are ready to fight to the death.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius wanders fro the group. They comb out the area for supplies and good hideouts, and have a very curious nature. They are confident and tend to lack emotion.

Capricorn: Capricorn teaches and prepares others. They plan escape routes and guides other to the new camp. They help others with helpful survival skills and are very resourceful.

Aquarius: Aquarius with come up with new and creative ways of eliminating enemies and protecting the base. They are inventive, clear-headed and calm

Pisces: Pisces are always concerned for the sick and injured. They do their best to take care of other and are very understanding. They are compassionate, empathetic, and caring.