Chapter Seventeen - Get The Girl

> This chapter was in order to support my new story, I Remember. Check it out when you have the time. c; Extremely short chapter, but too bad. c:

Chapter Seventeen - Get The Girl

     "Yeah, Jeff is right, twenty-four hours." Jack looked up from the paper, glancing at me and Jeff. I didn't know whether I should be happy or sad about this situation. Although his sane personality and appearance was defiantly adorable, I missed the murderous Jeff that I had read up on, that I had become addicted to. No longer was he Jeff the Killer, for now he was just Jeff. There was no killer living inside of him anymore, now that the madness was only drifting in and out his body, though not to his mind. Like his mind had a barrier around it, there was no way that he was going to change back until my blood had worn off inside him. "Use it." Eyeless muttered, jerking his head towards me. What?

     I was pretty damned sure that Jack loved me, didn't he? As clear as if it was just an hour ago, I remembered Eyeless Jack crashing his lips against mine when I was in distress from Mitzi. Did he really like me, or was that kiss just to comfort me? At one moment, I felt torn between the two of them, because I wasn't sure how I felt. Then I realized, Jeff was my favorite, and he had always been all along. Never had I fallen in love with Jack, it was just a bit of a mishap here and there. Watching Jack, he slid out of his chair and left the room, footsteps sounding in the hallway. Maybe he thought that I'd be more in love with Jeff since he had that pretty boy face, but Jack was defiantly wrong. There was a slam of a door, and then there was nothing. Peering over at Jeff, my face flushed to a light hue of pink.

     All of a sudden, Jeff bounced out of his own chair, holding out his hand to me. I looked up to meet those gorgeous blue eyes of his, startled that he was already used to blinking again. "Well, I might as well make it worth my while. Come on, Livia, we'll go on a walk or something. I guess I can be in public now, so is there anywhere you'd like to go?" Why the hell was Jeff being so sweet hearted? I felt like my blood did more than just heal the insanity, but maybe he was just so excited to finally get to spend time with me. Somewhere away from Jack, where he could never interrupt us. Although I wanted to blurt out that I missed his old face, I knew he secretly did too, so I held my tongue. Taking Jeffery's hand, I took a stand and he gripped harder on my hand, suddenly entwining our fingers. Blushing harder, Jeff led me to the door before announcing to Jack, "I'll be back in a few hours, and I'm taking Livia with me!" Oh, how Jack's heart must have shattered hearing that. He opened the door, leading me out first, and then coming back over to my side once he locked the door. The noise of Smile's barking could be heard from the inside of the house. 

     "I don't know where I want to g--" 

     Jeff cut me off. "That's okay, we'll just walk around the forest until you do know or until this is over." He said with a smile, beautiful white teeth glinting in the moonlight. With the light bouncing off his flawless skin, I couldn't help but feel a smile tugging at my lips. I allowed it, and the corner of my lip titled up. "You're cute when you blush, you know." What the hell? Jeffery had never called me cute before, why was this crap starting now?

     Though that only made me blush harder until my cheeks were flushed to a deep pink. "You know, Livia, I've liked you for a long time. Ever since you came, I knew there was something about you, and I kept a watch on you. Now, I'm in love with you." He murmured, as we began walking. It was silent, up until the house was out of sight. "I saw you kiss Jack, Livia," Turning to meet me, he went for my other hand and held it tightly. I was only a slave to his words, and I looked up at him with my blushing face. "now will you kiss me?" Leaning his head down, I felt Jeff's lips crash against mine. Never would I imagine his lips would be this tender and soft, I wanted more. Little did Jeff know, I had wanted this kiss all along since the day he snuck into my room until now. Except now, I wanted more than just this kiss, I wanted just a little more.

     When Jeff pulled back, I figured it was my turn now. Suddenly wrapping my arms around his slender neck, I jumped onto my toes and crashed out lips together again, more force this time. Opening my mouth just the slightest, I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and he didn't seem to care at all. In fact, I believed he was enjoying it since he began to kiss back more, even slipping his own tongue into my mouth at a point. The sensation coming over me was too much, and I felt fluttering in my stomach. As his own hands laid on my hips, we made out for such a time that I didn't even know how long we had been kissing. Pulling back, I stared up at him into his oceanic eyes, a wide grin curled on his face. "I've always loved you, Jeff." Scoffing, I heard him mutter something before he placed his hands a bit lower than my back. Making me jump, my entire face became red, I didn't think Jeff would take it that far. "Good." He said roughly, in a dark and alluring voice as he pulled me closer, encasing his warmth around my body.