Chapter Three - The Arrival

> Well, I need to add some suspense or something. Next chapter, I promise something interesting. Promise.

Anyways, this took me a while to make, sorry I've been having writers block and trying to manage everything is hard. If you like this though, support me please? c: Follow, favorite, comment, whatever you can do.

                                              Chapter Two ~ The Arrival

>> Jeff took the lead in front of me, and strode straight past, though his vibe was lingering with a sort of frustration; I guess me not being scared was starting to piss him off. Why was that always his main goal? Maybe the pressence of fear gave him satisfaction, I didn't know, but that would be a good question to bring up later; now was not the time. Thinking about all this that was happening, me meeting Jeff, and meeting Smile of course, it just boggled my mind and I seemed to be half-brain dead. It wasn't until Smile nudged the back of my calf with his cold nose that I realized I should be following Jeff.

He stood at the door, with a hand on his hip, waiting for me impatiently. "I choose the wrong target." I heard him snarl as I strode up onto the porch, the old stairs groaning as I passed over them. Standing on the porch though made me slightly nervous, it appeared that I could fall through the floor at any second, and if murderers inhabited this home I didn't want to know what was under here. Fingering the zipper of my sweater, I kept my eyes on the ground as if a black hole would erupt from right under me.

"Oh, so you see a murderer in your house and a demonic dog and that doesn't scare the living shit out of you, but a creaky porch does?" Sometimes I wished he would silence himself.

"I'm not scared, just tense, I don't need to fall into whatever is under here."

"Nothing. Smile eats any remains. He eats everything." Quickly snapping the words, Jeff nearly pushed me back a step to get to the door. Smile seemed to be grinning, his human teeth were stained with blood; human blood most likely, and whatever else he ate in the woods. Hearing the rambling of the doorknob, I watched as Jeff slowly opened the door to this Hell Hole. The hinges screamed in agony as the door was dramatically opened, Jeff was introducing me to a place that would haunt my nightmares for the rest of my mortal life. The inside of the house I couldn't even see, it was way to dark, and the moons glow didn't help at all since the shades to the windows were shut. I couldn't expect anything, not the best nor the least, it could be stained with blood and bodies everywhere, or completely and beautifuly furnished, I didn't know; maybe even something in between. "You expect me to go in there?" I glowered at him, though he only looked at me as if I was speaking a forgein language.

"Ladies first, brat."

Shooting a poisoned glare at him, I slowly walked inside, my hand on the open door for some feel of security. "What a nice way to treat a lady. Start by breaking into her house, kidnapping her, and then allowing her into some creepy ass home." I muttered, though Jeff seemed to have heard anyways.

"Don't lie, I gave you a choice."

"Bullshit!" I screamed, though quickly shut my mouth as my shout echoed through the rooms. A sign that this house was basically empty; all too bad. "If I didn't come you would have killed me!" Well, it was true.

"Who wouldn't want the famous Jeff the Killer signature on their body?" He said sarcastically, still standing in the doorway as I squinted my eyes, trying to make sense of what was around me. "I thought you were a fan."

"I am, though I didn't realize that I'd be staying away from home. A little visit and back." Mitzi, Blizzard, and my little brother Jaxon. What were they doing right now?

Jeffery laughed, actually laughed, though it sent a blood-chilling wave over me. "By the time you get home, if you get home, they wont even remember your name." I felt a hand on my back, and suddenly I was shoved foward into the darkness. "Jeff!" I screamed, terror in my voice as my sight was clouded by the shroud darkness. His laughter swirled in my head, and the slam of the door followed, though no footsteps followed me in this house. Not even the claws of Smile had followed me in, I was tossed in here and left.

"Jeff!" I shouted again, turning back to the door. I gripped the doorknob and shook it hard, though the door was locked and there was no way that I could get out. "Jeff the fucking Killer open the door!" I screamed, pounding my hand on the door as tears strung my eyes. If there was one thing I was afriad of, it was the dark; not Jeff or any other CP. Continuing to scream his name, I slammed my fists on the door as hard as I could, through the door I could heard Jeff laughing. "It's not fucking funny Jeff!" Tears began to roll down my cheeks, I hated this, hated being isolated, though what else could I expect from Jeff the Killer? I had just given him the satisfaction he wanted from the start, the taste of fear and tears.

"He warned you." Immediatly, my tears stopped. Fear over came me once more, and my lip trembled as I held in my tears and screams. Everything went silent, and I could feel a hand on my left side, the boney fingers crawling over my skin. "Mind if I have a kidney?"

There was only one CP I knew who would ever ask that, and even though it was dark it calmed me to know that I wasn't alone here; though I was with another murderer. "Jack.." I whispered, my voice crackling with terror as he chuckled darkly. "That is my name." He whispered back, his hand still on my side, hovering over where my kidney was deeply inbetted inside. Having him close like this made my face flush, I couldn't lie, but his voice was so smooth and deep that it left me in a slight trance. In love, I could not say, out of all the CP's my favorite had to be Jeff, though Jack was like one of those hot guys at school that every girl drooled over, even the ones deeply in love with another guy. That is, until one looked under the mask over his eyeless face that probably held horrors one didn't wish to see.

"Seriously, can I have your kidney?"

"Oh, you're polite enough to ask now are you?" A CP asking to murder someone?

"Well," His warm breath melted me as it snaked on my neck, I could even feel goosebumps rising up. "I'm not as unexplainably rude as Jeff, we'll just put it like that." The warm touch on my side faded, and I heard footsteps go to my side. Next there was a click, and a lamp illuminated the entire room, not a single inch of darkness to be seen anymore. The tears on my face were dried, and now that we were in light I couldn't help but force myself to smile just a bit. "Don't force it." Well, so much for trying to brighten the mood, thanks Jack.

My eyes though were caught on the mask that covered Eyeless Jack's face, and I knew this mask too well than most girls should. Slightly dried liquid oozed from the place of the mask where his eyes could be, instead they were black holes in the mask that drooled. The dark colored mask fit his face perfectly, and I wondered if one day I would be brave enough to ask him to remove his mask; for that I would need to be prepared for what was underneath. The hood to his black sweater was up over his head, though I could just barely see thin strands of dark brown hair that stuck out wildly. If I removed the mask and added eyes, Jack would look like a normal guy, a really hot one especially. Placing a hand on my hip I gazed at him hard, my eyes traveling up and down his ghostly thin body, the dusty and torn up jeans, and the blood-stained black hoodie. His shoes did not concern me. "What else? First Jeff, then Smile, now you?"

Although I couldn't see, I knew underneath that mask Jack was grinning wide, "Trust me love, there are many more surprises to come."

"Don't call me 'love', my name is Livia."