Yelling To The Graves

Just so you know it's in Thalia's point of view and July 12 is Annabeth's birthday. Also if I were you I might grab some tissues (:

July 12.

That was the date today. The day of when she had been born. The day that has been a mind tearing reminder of how I'll probably never see her ever again, any of them, whether it be in a new life, or in death.

It wasn't just on her birthday she was reminded of it all, it was on all of their birthdays. They used to celebrate them all together, them getting older, while she stayed young forever. Never aging, never changing. Always the same.

She always tried to stay strong on these days. Try to stay strong for them. They would have wanted her to, but it was so hard. So hard to keep the river of tears streaming down her face from stopping as they hit the hard marble of the grave.

She fell hard to knees before it. She didn't care about how blood was running from her freshly scraped knees. She didn't care that she should have been with the rest of the hunters. She didn't care anymore.

She titled her her head back as the rain fell, mixing with her tears still running down her face and the blood on her legs.

She let it all out. Her anger from choosing to live forever, all the loneliness since they all died and all of the pain she's held.

She stands back up, looks at the sky and screams. She screams about everything, from missing her brother, to missing her blonde haired best friend Annabeth Chase.

She screams about her mother, and she screams to her father.

But no one hears her. No one ever does anymore.

"I miss you all so much." She whispers, her voice getting caught under the rain.

I honestly have no idea what I was trying to do with this one shot😂😂 It may be kind of confusing but it's basically about how Thalia deals with being alive forever and remembering her friends deaths and stuff.