Moments of Solace

It was times like this that she craved. The little moments where she could let down her guard, let down her wall she mentally built up to keep herself strong.

When she was in the comfort of the Poseidon Cabin with her one and only Seaweed Brain. Yes, this was her favorite time of the day.

Just relaxing with Percy in his bed either watching a movie, talking to each other or even just laying together and listening to each other's breathing that lulled them to sleep.

Sometimes she just needed a little break from everything and she knew Percy did too. I mean, they were practically the leaders of camp, in a sense. Everyone looked up to them and trusted them to make everything right and keep them safe.

So she had to find solace somewhere and this was it, with her kelp head of a boyfriend.

Her head was tucked under his chin and her stomach was up against his stomach on their sides. His arms were wrapped around her pulling her closer towards him even though she was already pressed flat against his chest.

His breathing had evened out a long time ago and he was now asleep. At least one of them was. Ever since opening the doors and stopping Ghea they hadn't been getting a lot of sleep as nightmares had been plaguing their mind. (please excuse me I forgot how to spell Ghea's name and I'm to lazy to look it up)

I don't know how Nico deals with it on his own. Well I guess he doesn't anymore now he's got Will. Yes they did get together, finally, I was about ready to kill them with their "I'm not flirting but I actually am" phase.

Back on the subject though, I loved these moments with him and they made my life a little more extraordinary, even if it's just laying down with my soulmate.

Please don't kill me for not updating.....
Im really sorry and I'm especially sorry that this one shot is so dull I don't have anything to really post because I'm very busy with school and stuff you know but thank you all for reading! Don't forget to vote!